Delivered Into The Lions Den

Start from the beginning

One of the guards spoke, breaking her chronic ogling and reminded her of exactly why she was here. To be purchased.

******

York had just awakened from a deep slumber. It had been quite a while since the sweet embrace of sleep lingered for so long...Even now, as he leaned against his door frame, it clung to him like an invisible cloak, forcing a lazy yawn from him. He had originally been irritated by the sound of knocking on his door, wondering who was bold or crazy enough to wake him. Thoughts of delivering intricately devious torture had floated around his sleepy head as he made the long trek to the door. But as he stood in his doorway completely fascinated by the unearthly beauty on his doorstep, all irritation vanished.

She was a petite yet curvy package that in her fuck me pumps wasn't too far off from his six-two height. She had waist length golden tresses that were thrown up into a high ponytail and glimmered in the noonday sun. She had an innocent looking face with large violet eyes framed by thick lashes and a button nose just below them. Her cheeks were high and her chin a bit pointy giving her the appearance of a doll. Her lips, her lips were a pure delight. Plump and full they seemed to be set in a permanent pout. However, the innocence stopped there. From the neck down her body was sinful. she was clad in a skimpy red and black number that he supposed he could call a dress. It stopped extremely high on her thigh and he had no doubt that if she bent over he'd get a nice peepshow...hmm he might just have to drop something.

A leather corset was strapped over the dress and fully displayed her ample breast brazenly. They would fill his hands and then some. His eyes jumped down to her thighs and he mentally groaned. Killer legs that seemed to go on for miles were encased in thigh high fishnet stockings held up by the leather straps of her garter belt. Her eyes met his and he fought back the smile that wanted to spread across his face. It seemed his evening had just become more interesting. "Ah, Felicity, I presume. I wasn't expecting you for quite some time...what a pleasant surprise". He couldn't stop the way his voice came out in a pleased murmur, compared to his usual, deadly, cold tone. He wanted to blame it on the fact that it was midday, not his normal waking hours, and the fact that the shroud of sleep still held him in its grasp. But he knew that was prime grade A bullshit.

Felicity meant to respond, she truly did, but since the moment he yawned she'd been frozen. A part of her wanted to convince itself that she had imagined what she saw and that she was just tired and suffering from mild heatstroke. That there was no possible way she was seeing correctly, but when he spoke, there was no denying it. Her eyes zeroed in on his mouth and stayed. Fangs. Fangs tinted red from a recent fed seemed to taunt her.

Mr. York Cavon was a fucking vampire!

Her throat dried and she blinked rapidly as if he were a mirage and doing so would make him disappear. There was just no way. It just wasn't possible. She refused to believe her luck was that bad. An honest to freaking hell vampire was her master. When Felicity had first seen him she had prematurely believed that her luck was changing for the better. After all, she was a healthy succubus and he was a handsome man, soon to be in charge of her care...Call her simple, but a girl could do a lot worse. But then he just had to open those damn beautiful lips! And just like that, Felicity froze up like a deer in the headlights. Those were fangs. Sharp fangs. From the light pink tint, fangs that had recently fed. Felicity had done everything in her power to avoid vampires since her first run-in with one years ago...To so easily fall into the hands of one now was too ironic. Comical even.

Felicity took a small, unconscious step back, then another, before she realized what she was doing. She forced herself to stop and forced a smile. "This is a surprise too, though far from pleasant" she murmured, more to herself, before saying louder, "Yes, I would be Felicity, the friendly neighborhood succubus, but there's just one small problem". Her voice was deceptively sweet as she addressed him "I don't like-" she bared her own fangs, and mimicked a vampire biting someone "so I'll just be on my way!" she spun, intending to leave and, oh I don't know, never return, when she felt a sharp tug on her collar. What was with that damn guard?! She yelped and stumbled backward. Right into the chest of her supposed master.

As she stumbled back into his chest he couldn't help his sharp intake of breath. Her body was lush and felt like absolute heaven pressed against him. He didn't expect to react so strongly and a feeling he couldn't quite place settled over him. He shook it off and leaned down to her ear. "I'm afraid that's not an option, succubus." He whispered lightly before reaching into his pocket and taking out a large money clip. Handing it to the guards, he glanced down at her. "Don't worry. I won't bite.....Unless you give me a reason to. So keep on like this... and I might just have to have a nibble". It was all talk but she didn't know that. York had long since given up on feeding from the flesh, but teasing her was becoming very entertaining. Feeling her body against him, her firm rear backed into his crotch, her sweet smell filling his nostrils, he had to admit that maybe keeping her around wouldn't be as torturous as expected.

Felicity wanted to spring away from him but her body wouldn't listen to her. Her mind was filled with defiant thoughts but her body remembered all too well how it felt to be under a vampires control. Her fear felt like it was weighing down her limbs as if encased in iron manacles. When he mentioned biting, she stiffened against him, her eyes going wide, stark with fear. She was suddenly glad he couldn't see her face.

Felicity swallowed, striving for calm, and forced a pleasant expression on her face. She didn't survive this long being scared of things that went bump in the night. She spun to face him, her gaze meeting his. In the same sugary sweet tone, she said, "I don't believe you" she leaned forward until only an inch or so was between them. "You're gonna taste me whether or not I'm a good girl" because that's what bloodthirsty creatures like you do...She added to herself. "So, if it's all the same to you...I rather be bad". The last four words were whispered. She brushed past him and sauntered into his home, her hips swaying as she went.

So this is what it feels like to walk into the lion's den The thought was sobering. But if he was determined to keep her she would just have to let him see how bad an idea that was. One way or another she was leaving.

- - - - -

Lovelies!! You guys have no idea how excited I am to finally post this story! >.< I've been writing it ever since I mention Felicity in Lana's story. :D But It made more sense to wait until Book One in the Lana Falcon Series was completed before posting it. So I waited. YEARS. T-T But! It's finally here! Ahh! Okay, imma calm down lol

Please let me know what you beauties think of it in the comments and vote if you'd like! <3

xoxoxo

-Naughty