Chapter 2

Draco POV:

I'm in the library getting my potions essay done as i hate procrastinating. And that's when he walked in. I immediately went bright red and tucked my head down and continued my writing. He was coming closer and when he turned the corner and saw me he went bright red and quickly retreated. Is it possible that the boy I've had a crush on since first year likes me back? But hes the chosen one. Why would he like me? I carried on writing before I heard Blaise and Pansy arrive and sit either side of me. They both had big grins on their faces.

"Draco me and Blaise need to tell you something..." Here we go they were probably going to tell me they were dating.

"We are both well... we're both gay..." I was shocked and looked at Blaise who just nodded to confirm what Pansy had told me.

"Me too" I said eventually after a moment of silence.

"This is actually hilarious." Blaise said with a huge grin on his face. That's when the three musketeers ran past us before bursting out in laughter and running out of the library. I noticed Pansy and Blaise were blushing a little with their heads tucked down.

"Wait" OMG! Pansy do you like Hermione?" All I got was a very red smile in return.

"Blaise do you like Harry?" He shook his head, to my relief, which only meant one thing.

"You like Neville!?" His face went redder than the Gryffindor common room(I'm going to assume anyway it's not like I've ever been in it).

"Wait we have just told you who we like. So who do you like then Draco?" Pansy snapped me out of my light daydream.

"Oh um... Harry" So we each like a member of the golden trio. Great this is going to make annoying them awkward.

Hermione POV:

As we ran out of the library giggling we realised that we only had a few minutes to get to the great hall for dinner. We ran and sat down with the rest of the Gryffindors before noticing the Slytherin trio enter. The 3 of us went silent and became very interested in the floor so as not to make any eye contact that would cause us to run out in embarrassment. When I looked up I noticed Pansy staring at me and when I caught her eye she looked away faster than a Nibbler and turned a sort of ruby red. Immediately I returned to my dinner to find Harry and Draco were both staring at each other and appeared to be off in space.

"Harry... Harry... HARRY!" He finally snapped out of it before walking out and I assumed he was heading to the dorms. I looked over and Draco was blushing so much and on his fair skin his face looked on fire! This made me and Neville laugh as we realised that Draco liked Harry as much as Harry liked him!

Harry POV:

"Harry... Harry... HARRY!" Hermione finally snapped me out of my day dream and I noticed very quickly that I had been staring at Draco. The second I felt my face start to burn I stood up and walked out of there. I headed straight to the Room Of Requirement and within seconds found myself inside surrounded by piles of blankets and pillows so I laid down and went straight to sleep dreaming of a certain blonde haired beauty.

Draco POV:

After dinner I headed straight to the Room of Requirement because I needed to be alone as I was very flustered still from the incident with Harry. When I walked in I saw piles of blankets and pillows. But out of the corner of my eye I noticed a certain raven haired boy fast asleep. I was tempted to leave before he notice me but as I got to the door I heard him mumble something.

"Don't leave me please..." I turned around to see he was looking at me with tired puppy eyes and a small smile across his face. Merlin, why is he so adorable.

"Alright I'll stay with you." And as I said that his face lit up with happiness. I laid down next to him and he put his head on my chest just as he fell back to sleep. After giving him a peck on his forehead I followed suite and fell asleep with a large smile on my face.

AUTHORS NOTE:

This is a slightly longer chapter because I couldn't stop myself! Please share with friends and if you have any ideas for one-shots drop them in the comments and I might write them!

XO - Lottie