Chapter 63😔

Here is a part of it most of his childhood

_________________________________________

"Well...it all started in high school....."

Here it goes.....the emotional story writer-chan has to make up. This will be interesting

"I was often alone but i was really popular. Boys where interessted in me because out of my looks. My parents were really strickt with me. I need to have the best grades i had to be the best in everything. But one day enji came to U.A his eyes blue as the sky. His hair red as fire. My heart started beating so fast.i fell in love....biggest mistake of my life...he was a douche a big douche he made fun of quirkless people and insulted people who evere better then him. Girl fell in love with him. And i was one of them. I believed there is a good side....there wasn't....i believed in stuff like that you know....he didn't even look at me once untill he found out what my quirk is. He showed interest in me. Girls where so jealous and i enjoyed it. People tried to warn me about him. That they overheard him and his freind talk about how he only wanted me for my quirk.i said that they were lying oh god was i wrong....my parents liked him alot they thought he would take good care of me. Thats when everything went down he made me stop going to school. Stop talking to my freinds. I was completly traped. We got married and he wanted children...but he wanted a child with a fire and ice quirk. It wasn't love anymore. It didn't work 3 times he got mad he started yelling at me. The shoto came but he didn't Turn the way he wanted. Shoto hated him and loved me. He saw what he was doing to me. But he also abused him. He was only 5. And he expected more of him. I always comforted him he was always crying. But i know he wanted to be like all might. Butä I couldn't take it anymore i talked to my mother one night making tea to calm my self. But shoto heard everything....his soft voice rang in my ears..and i grabbes the pot of tea and... "

"Poured it all over his left eye" you ended her sentence

You could see the tears in her eyes.

And it was all because Endeavor was jealous of all might.....

Poor shoto....he's gone threw so much when he was little.

"And what happened after that?"

"Enji send me to a hospital he told them i was sick that i have an illness he send me away and my son had to stay with him"

You felt bad......like bad bad

You could see that this is hard for her to talk about.

Would be the same.

Getting abused is terrible. It feels like you have no way out and everything you do is wrong.

And the abusere are total assholes. It doesn't always have to be a man it can also be a woman.

No one should be treated that way!

"Maby we should leave and walk around the park a bit." You said

"Yes maby you're right" you both left the cafe and started walking around the park by the streets

"I can't imagnie what this must felt like all these years. I would even take it a day!"

"Haha what you Don't always do for your family" she said

"But i felt so trapped....like i had to let it out. But i didn't know how"

"Maby you should just let it go!"

"Let it go?"

"Yes! Let it go~ let it go~ you Don't have to hold it back anymore!!!" You sang

"Hahah yes sure"

"But really i think you just need to let it out. But i Don't know-"

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!" You heard someone scream

You both turned around to see.....