He's Not A Traitor💜

Start from the beginning

The battle started again and I looked at it carefully and said,'Tyson just attack the one in middle. Rest is just an illusion. " I said as all looked at me shocked.

Tyson looked at me and smiled. "Ok dragoon time for ultimate attack. Storm Attack. "Tyson shouted as Kevin's blade went flying over his head.

"OHHHH YEAHHHH." Tyson cheered with others happily. I smiled but gasped as I was suddenly picked up from behind and spined.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH MIZUKI THANK YOU THANK YOU. " Tyson shouted happily as he let me down.

I leaned on wall and tried to overcome this rotation of world. I chuckled and nodded. But then we heard something. We looked and saw Brucelee.

"I am back kevin." He said.

"What do you want now. If you can see I am trying to finish a business here that you were supposed to." Kevin said.

"I told them." He said as girl with pink hair and golden eyes came from behind and said,"Kevin you know what are you doing is against our team's rules."

"M-Mariah..uhh I can explain I was just having a little bit of fun. Bruce why did you tell her " Kevin said angrily.

"Don't get mad at him. It was clearly your stupidity why did you broke the rules." She said angrily.

"This isn't your business"Kevin said angrily.

"Oh yes it is Kevin. Hello again." A tall giant boy said from behind.

"G-gary? Hey what's the big idea I just came here to battle ray. There's nothing wrong with that. " Kevin said angrily.

"Execuse me but here's no one by the name ray." Mariah said angrily. Kevin looked at them angrily and jumped.

"KEVIN." She shouted.

"Hey are you forgetting our battle." Tyson said.

"Or are you chickening out." Max said.

"COME BACK HERE." Mariah shouted.

"No way I will see you at the tournament. At least I hope so. Till then. "Kevin said and went away. Kai leaned on wall glaring at them.

"Hey would you mind telling us who you are?" Tyson said.

"Sure right after we find out who you guys are." She said with her hands on her waist.

"Oh so now your playing games huh." Tyson said.

"Yeah so." She said.

"Oh man she is driving me crazy ." Tyson shouted angrily.

"Mariah why are you following me? I thought you didn't want to see me." Ray said coming forward.

"We are going to tournament is that a problem. You are not the only blader around here traitor. "She said angrily.

"Oh yeah? And why do WhiteTigers decided to compete. Would you tell me this huh?" Ray said shocked.

"Because we will win that whole thing even without you. And when they will hand over that trophy to WhiteTigers don't come trolling back to us ray." She said angrily.

"W-what do you mean I-ah." Ray said confused.

"They want you back ray. They want to break apart us." Tyson said.

"What?" She said shocked.

"He will not come back." Tyson said.

"Ok let's let him decide. Ray we don't have all day be fast." She said angrily. Ray looked at them and then back at me. I smiled at him as he smiled back without knowing two golden eyes glaring at me.