2K Special💜

Mizuki

I laughed as I twirled and my short brown hair blows in the air like waterfall and the jewels on my body chimes a beautiful melody.

I closed my eyes and smiled as I felt something cold placed on my neck. I looked down and gasped to see a beautiful necklace.

"So do you like it my queen?" Tala asks smiling while hugging me from behind and placed his chin on my shoulder kissing my cheek.

"Like it no I love it and please I will always be your Mizu even after getting Crown and I am not queen till tonight." I said spinning and held his face in my hands and stroke his cheeks gently.

He smiled and put his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him as our lips nearly touched but before we could kiss I chuckled and ran away.

"Hey miz now that's not fair." He said smiling while running behind me. "Oh yeah well first you have to catch me can you?" I asked smiling and took a turn.

I stopped and laughed while twirling happily as cheery blossoms blew unaware of two ruby eyes watching me.

"My God. What a beautiful magic." Kai says smirking while looking at her up and down and tilted his head.

I smiled and closed my eyes when suddenly I heard footsteps.

I chuckled and said smiling,"God tala where were you huh I didn't thought you are this bad at hide and seek." I smiled and leaned back with closed eyes as he placed his hands on my waist from behind pulling me closer to him.

"Tala say something please don't stand this quite." I said pouting but froze as I heard chuckling.

"Then tell me sweetheart do you know how hot you are huh?" I heard an unfamiliar voice.

I opened my eyes quickly and spinned to see two ruby eyes looking me but I don't how but I was like being attached to them. I looked and saw a boy around my age or maybe an year older than me with blue-gray hair and two shark fins on each cheek. He took my hand and kissed it as I looked at him confused.

"So sweetheart do you know how gorgeous you are huh?" He asked smirking as I shooked my head gently.

"No. I never saw my own face before but if you say then maybe I am." I said but gasped as he took out a dagger.

"See this is what you are. Magic." He said as I looked at myself shocked in reflection of dagger.

He circled around me and stood behind me and put his hand on my shoulder pulling me closer to him as we both looked in each other's eyes. His hand trailed my chest as his other hand trailed down my arm and held my hand firmly and gently carases it. I breath shakily and closed my eyes as my scales started appearing on my skin. I quickly opened my eyes and spinned as I heard shout of tala.

"Mizuki get away from that bastard." He said angrily as he transformed and threw him to wall. I whimpered as I transformed too as we looked at him standing up with a scar on his chest. We transformed back as tala grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him.

"M-Mizuki." He said smirking as blood as tala held me tighter as I backed away.

"I will come back....for you...mizuki." He said as he coughed blood and transformed into a red phoenix and flew away.

"T-tala I-" "It's ok miz but now I promise you that I will never ever leave you alone." He said hugging me tightly as I hugged back. Why would a bird like him would come to a snakd like me? I thought confused.

"WHAT? KAI ARE YOU JUST SERIOUS ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST SAID! A SNAKE ATTACKED YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU JUST CAME LIKE THIS BEATEN GRRHH!" Voltaire said angrily as KaI leaned on wall with arms crossed on his bandaged chest looking out.

"She was just a magic that was calling me out. To her. Closer. Very close. But the one thing which was most attractive was her ocean blue eyes." KaI says smirking while tilting his head as he imagined mizuki in front of him.

"God now who is this 'magic' huh. Kai you are the prince of Birds. If you still remember we are the bitter enemies of snakes and we want their gem do you get that." Voltaire said frustration as kai looked at him.

"I know that dad. And I promise that gem will be in your hands and she in my arms. She will be my queen. For eternity. "Kai said smirking and went away.

"Tch just what happened with him. Just what is this bloody magic. Very dangerous it can be." Voltaire said looking out.

At Night

We were all at Temple as today was full moon and today I will be crowned as queen. I smiled and closed my eyes clasping my hands together praying to our God.

"And now after 1000 years of waits we have finally been graced. So now I with blessings of God crowns mizuki as only queen. "Our priest said smiling as he placed the crown on my head and all cheered.

Tala smiled as Priest gave me blessings when suddenly we all heard a voice. I looked at door and my eyes widen to see that phoenix wounded very bad.

"P-please help me. I-I know I may b-be a cheel but I-I need help. P-please let me i-in." He said breathing heavily while leaning on the wall as he placed his hand on his wounded chest.

Flashback~

"Now listen I will in temple and call you if I needed help ok." Kai said to his commardes as all looked at him shocked.

"We are sorry prince but king gave us the order not to let you go alone." One of them said as kai looked at them.

"So now you will go against me. So be it." Kai said as all grouped him.

After half an hour~

Kai placed his hand in his wounded chest and looked at the birds defeated on ground.

"You idiots. I needed to do this so that they will let me in cause we can't go in there without permission. So I will go like this so that they feel pity on me. So when we will get the permission we will attack them all." Kai smirked while tilting his head.

Flashback Ends~

Kai leaned his head on wall looking at mizuki as she looked down. "No queen don't. These birds are not to be trusted. "Priest said as I looked at at him.

"Yes I know that but we can't leave someone who is injured and most of all when he is standing on footsteps of temple of Shiv-Ji. "I said looking at that cheel as he clasped his hands as tala nodded.

"So today I queen gives you cheel permission to come in this temple." I said as tala went to him.

"Come on." Tala said outsretching his hand to him as I smile. Kai smirked and went inside as all birds attacked tge snakes. I looked at tala but gasped as I saw him with a sword in his chest.

"TALA!!!!" I shouted shocked and quickly ran to him. I quickly put his head on my lap and shooked him but he wasn't breathing.

"TALA!!NO TALA PLEASE WAKE UP!!!" I shouted hugging him as tears roll down my cheeks.

"Be mine mizuki and I promise I will let them go." He said smirking while outstreching his hand as more birds came. I sobbed as I weakly stood up and looked at my people to see them dead. I closed my eyes and transformed.

"Never. I would rather die than to be yours. I will despise you to core. I will give you 1000 of deaths." I said angrily as more tears roll down my cheeks and bit him killing him. I sobbed and picked up my sword and closed my eyes and pushed it in my chest.