Chapter XII

I said that I was going to update late last week and I forgot. Whoops, my bad. Sorry about that, I've had other things going on and lost track. The next update will probably be Scorpion's Apprentice but that might take longer because...ehh...I'm not entirely happy with the drafted chapter. But, till then, comments are appreciated and I hope I'll see you again real soon for the next update!
~~~~~

"Well, that was...disappointing," Orochimaru muttered as he looked around at the corpses that he had just slain with disinterest. Laying on the ground around him were six different bodies, all were from Kusa and did not pose a challenge to the Sannin in the slightest. Orochimaru sighed softly and crossed his arms. "What to do now? What to do, what to do," he hummed as he looked around the clear.

A hissing noise sounded behind him and Orochimaru grinned. "Great, there you are," he said as he turned around and knelt down. Naruto's white, scaled body slithered through the grass and towards his father. Orochimaru held out his hand and Naruto slithered up his father's arm and wrapped around his shoulder.

"How have your exams been going? I hope you have been productive," the sannin asked as he ran two fingers over the snake's head. Naruto hissed and Orochimaru chuckled. "Well, don't worry, Naruto. Soon, the Leaf will finally burn. You will get your revenge, and I will finally get the satisfaction of watching the village burn to the ground," he said.

Naruto hissed happily before he looked up and his forked tongue flickered out of his mouth. Orochimaru laughed before he held his arm out and Naruto slithered down his arm and onto the ground. "Go. Lead me to him. Lead me to Sasuke Uchiha," he ordered. Naruto nodded and began to slither away. Orochimaru watched the white serpent slither away before he began to run after his son.

The two traveled through the forest quickly, Naruto slithering through the forest towards the last location that his so-called team was. The snake hissed and Orochimaru narrowed his eyes. "How rough did you beat him up?" the Sennin hissed darkly. Naruto hissed again in a slightly annoyed tone. "He better not be dead, Naruto. Or you will wind up back where you were when I took you off the streets. Weak and alone," Orochimaru threatened. Naruto bowed his head in submission and remained silent for the rest of the trip.

~Timeskip~

Orochimaru and Naruto landed on the forest ground a few feet away from the small campsite of Squad Seven. Naruto hissed and he flicked his head towards his teammates. Orochimaru narrowed his eyes and smirked. "Great, he's breathing. Naruto, do it," he ordered. Naruto nodded his head before he looked down and began to barrow into the ground and disappeared. Orochimaru smirked as he leaned against one of the trees. "What a good son I have. Wouldn't you agree, Kabuto?" he inquired with a hum.

Kabuto emerged from behind the tree, Naruto's clothing hanging from his arm. "Indeed, Lord Orochimaru," he agreed with a smirk. Orochimaru laughed. "I'm so glad that I met him oh so long ago," he hummed before a scream pierced the air. "And that's our cue," the sannin said with a laugh. Kabuto nodded. "Have fun, Lord Orochimaru," he said. "Don't worry, I attend to," the snake sannin replied before he walked into the clearing.

Two large snakes were wrapped around some pink haired kunoichi and his prize. The snake that was wrapped around Sasuke had its fangs stuck in his neck. "That's it," Orochimaru hissed under his breath. A large prue white snake appeared out of the ground in front of the disguised sannin. "You make my job so easy, my pet," he hissed. The snake hissed back as he leaned forward and nudged Orochimaru's hand affectionately.

A dark colored aura flowed off his hand and onto the snake's head. "Make sure only Sasuke gets it and no one else," Orochimaru ordered. The snake nodded and the dark aura traveled through its body down into the ground. The eyes of the snake that currently had its fangs stinking in Sasuke's neck began to glow the same color as the aura that had coursed through its body. Sasuke screamed as a searing pain appeared in his neck. A dark grin slipped onto Orochimaru's lips.