I Need You Back - I Am Not Yours

Unknown voice: Why would this pretty soul, the eternal beauty of nature cry? Why is this Swan crying, my love?
Another unknown voice: My love that swan isn't lucky enough to have it's partner by its side like I have you. Never leave me my love or I shall weep to death like this swan.

************

"You mean to say you can't recall anything about anybody or yourself but do know that your name is Tula and your favourite flower is Yellow Rose?" My doctor said lifting his brows up high and with an expression that yelled out, he does not believe me. Before I could even respond Mr. Arcane spoke, "Tula if this is all a joke and for your fun, I want you to know that we all are really tired and it's been real long, we need you back now, Little Rose."

I just can't understand what he said. Why would it be fun for me to act like I don't know anything about myself? Is it a play? It's my damned life! How long is life? I don't even know my age!! Mr. Arcane again came near me, took my hand and looked right into my eyes which was a bit intimidating and made a statement I so badly failed to understand. "I need you back My Yellow Rose."

Couldn't take this drama anymore!!
I spit out with sharp irritation.

"I am not YOURS! Why the hell you call me YOURS again and again? Stop it! Who the hell are you?  And where in hell and heaven you actually need me back?" I showed my total disappointment to Mr. Arcane and turned to my doctor.

"Just answer a simple question. How did I end up here? How long have I been here?" Doctor shook his head slightly and looked up to Mr. Arcane saying, "I will need to do some tests to know the exact situation. Till then just make her rest and stay calm. Don't force her into anything Evan."

So now I know Mr. Arcane's actual first name is 'Evan'. But I really don't care what his name is!! "Tula you need to cooperate with us. I will see into your problem of vision and other things but please don't pull out any crazy stunt." My doctor was kinda much informal with me and I didn't understand why I would pull out any stunt that was too crazy but I replied though, "Okay doctor." This made him laugh, again I don't know why. "Please call me Brandon, Tula." Giving his call the answer I spoke again, "Okay Brandon."

Mr. Arcane - scratch that - now we know his name, 'Evan' placed a warm peck on my forehead and left quickly with Brandon. I just don't get what is with all this kissing me again and again on forehead. I am no kid. And why in hell would he kiss me so often? As much as I was irritated with Evan doing this to me my other half was leaning in his touch every time my body received it. It was really difficult for me to show my non acceptance to him because without my acknowledgement, I was always generating a desire to have Evan by my side and see his handsome face all the day long and just place myself in his warm, comfortable and very elegant embrace.

The rest of the day I was left alone and was served all I asked for. Also my room was changed and the new room was really very beatific. It looked like a 7 star hotel not a hospital. My lunch was on time. Nurses visited occasionally and there was this very sweet girl, called Mia. She looked like she was in her early twenties. They all made me do some exercises to relax my muscles and I even walked a bit today. Pain was now releasing me from its imprisonment slowly and gradually.  But none of the nurses answered any questions I asked; instead they told me they had strict orders from Brandon not to disclose anything to me until all the tests are performed.

Soon by the end of the eve my free time was over. Evan walked in my room even without a knock which I find discourteous and rude. He doesn't care for my privacy. I had too many reasons to show my disapproval for his presence but my stupid self gave him the smile of the year. He returned the smile and let me tell you this smile can cause heart failure to anyone. Wrapped in blue casual tee and denim jeans with those messed up hairs and a smirk on his lips, Evan looks just too perfect to be complimented perfectly.