Jeon Jungkook - Night Out💜

Start from the beginning

Door? You got up from the floor and headed downstairs and looked through the peephole to see him standing there waving. You quickly ended the call button and let him in. "Jungkook" He quickly pulled you into a tight hug when he saw your face still stained with tears, you quickly returned the hug as he swiftly closed the door with his foot.

Jungkook has been your best friend since high school. You two meet each other on the day of the entrance ceremony and hit if off straight away. After that you guys did almost everything together, you knew everything about each other, worked on projects together and always lent on each other for advice, support or comfort. Even when he archived his found passion of music and you started dating Do-Yun that never change.

He was probably the only person you trusted with everything. "I'm so sorry. If he was still here I'd knocked the crap out him and make sure he wouldn't be able to use his 'friend' ever again" Jungkook said as we pulled away "I know you'd knock him easily but I already kicked him out when I got home" Man the muscles this man has on him "Good. But he better not step a foot back in here or near you"

"Calm down, Macho man. Just....just help me pick something out for tonight. I'm gonna go shower quickly" "Ok. And don't worry I won't go through your panties" you blushed at the image of Jungkook rummaging through your underwear, seeing you're lace and thong ones but strangely...you wouldn't mind...much. Pushing the image away you rushed upstairs, picked out some underwear from my draws (depending on what Jungkook was gonna pull out) and went into the bathroom. You undressed yourself and turned on the shower, allowing the hot water to wash over you. 10 minutes had passed when you heard a slight knock on the bathroom door and the small creak of the door and peaked quickly to see only Jungkook's arm through the space

"(Y/n), I'm just gonna place these here" "Ok" he gently placed them down and shut the door. You turned off the shower, patted your hair slightly dry with a towel before wrapping it around your body. You walked over to the sink where the clothes had been placed beside. You picked up the first item and tried to remember the last time you had worn the item. Do-Yun would always get pissed off when you wore these type clothes. You quickly dried yourself off and dressed yourself smiling slightly at how well Jungkook had matched it. You then quickly dried and brushed your (h/l) (h/c) hair and finally proceeded to your make up.

You didn't like wearing a lot of make up even just in general so you applied a little bit of foundation, eyeshadow and small bit of mascara. A knock come to the door "(Y/n), you nearly done?" Jungkook asked through the door "Nearly. Just about to come out" you replied as you applied your lipstick. You put the tube back in your make up kit and looked at yourself in the mirror and admired the whole look, feeling slightly embarrassed as it had been so long since you last dressed up. 'I wonder if JK will think?'.

You took a small breath and opened the door, walking out into the open where you saw Jungkook sitting on the end of your bed, scrolling through BTS's weverse, reading and looking at what his fans post, smiling at some of them as they share they're...

You took a small breath and opened the door, walking out into the open where you saw Jungkook sitting on the end of your bed, scrolling through BTS's weverse, reading and looking at what his fans post, smiling at some of them as they share they're support and love for the boys. "I'm ready" you said softly. He stood up and turned to look at you but as soon as he did, he couldn't seem to tear his eyes away. You looked down avoided his gaze as you felt your cheeks heating up from his intense gaze, making you feel all weak inside.