Kim Taehyung - Thankful Picnic 💜

(A/N: Take your outfit pick )

"Ok. Bowls✔, chopsticks✔, fruit✔, Japchae and he's other favourites✔, drinks✔, basket✔ and finally blankets and pillows ✔ and✔" you spoke out loud to yourself as you packed all the necessities into the basket. You were very excited about today as it had been awhile since you and your boyfriend Kim Taehyung had gone on a date.

He was now a days he was so busy performing, shooting music videos and meeting fans as their popularity grew more and more with each year passing, that it was hard to spend time together. Not to mention that the fans and media didn't know about you but you asked him to keep it that way for awhile until you felt ready to be in the media.

You knew he always felt bad about it and always did everything he could to make it up to you but you always truthfully reassured him that you were more than happy in the moments that you two got to spend together, you admired and loved the devotion and passion he had for his music, the other members, ARMY, that you never wanted to take him away from that or for him to lose the spark in his heart.

Bang Si-hyuk thought that since the boys had been working so hard that they deserved a break so he rewarded them and told them to have a month off to relax, see their families or friends, find inspiration(you get the idea). Just as you were packing the last container of food in the basket a knock came to your door.

You smoothed down your hair and quickly moved to the door, opening it to reveal your handsome and caring boyfriend. "Taehyung!" you exclaimed as you jumped into his arms as he spun you around. "Y/n. I've missed you so much" Taehyung replied placing you down but still holding you close.

"I missed you too. I'm so glad you're here" "Me too. Have we got everything?" "Yeah. Baskets just on the -" you went to move towards the kitchen but all of a sudden you were pulled back and a pair of soft lips crashed onto yours, you instantly kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer. God, how you missed his lips. "You didn't think I was going to let you go without a welcome home kiss, did you?" Taehyung asked as you're lips separated. You giggled and pecked his lips "Welcome home, Tae" "It's good to be back. You ready?" you nodded and turned to grab the picnic basket.

Taehyung went over to the couch and carried the blankets and pillows to the car. Once you's were all settled you's hoped into the car and drove off, his hand constantly entwined with yours. You's arrived at the Han River where you's planned to have you're date, grabbed all you needed and found a spot near by on the grass. You set the blankets and pillows on the ground and laid down with you resting your head on his arm, looking up at the clouds as you two caught up on each other's life.

***A few moments later***

"That one looks like a dog" you said "Where?" "Here" you used your finger to show him what cloud you were looking at "See, that looks like the ears, there's the snout and the rest of the cloud is the body" "Huh, it does to" Taehyung turned his head to another cloud "Oh my god!" "What?" "It's JK!" he softly exclaimed. You looked over at the cloud your boyfriend was pointing to and slightly laughed at the fluffy bunny shaped cloud.