Chapter 17: Finally

Start from the beginning

"Fine. Let's go, girls." Heejin let out a defeated sigh before letting herself to be dragged by Hyunjin.

A few minutes after, Jisu came while panting.

"Where did you go just now?" Chaeryeong asked her while handing her a bottle of lemonade, Jisu's favourite.

"I was chased by Jisung and Minho. Thanks for the water, by the way." Jisu answered while still panting.

"What did you do now?" Chaeryeong squinted her eyes. Oh my God this couple is cute, okay. Don't even try to disagree with me.

"Something that will make you want to punch me." Jisu moved and sat beside me.

"Come back here, Jisu."

"I don't want to be killed."

"JISU!" all seven of us turned towards Heejin, who shouted from afar.

Soyeon sighed while shaking her head.

"What?"

"Can we have a talk for a moment?"

"She is eating." Chaeryeong stated coldly, slightly tilting her head to Heejin.

"I need to talk to her."

"If that so." Jisu was about to stand up, before Chaeryeong gripped Jisu's wrist, pulling her to sit down.

"Jisu is going to eat first." In a slightly elevated tone, Chaeryeong squinted her eyes towards Heejin.

"No, really. It is okay, Chae." Jisu tried to stand up again, before Minnie dragged her to sit down back.

"I said eat first!" Wow, they might fight later.

"Heejin! What are you doing here?" Yeojin and Yerim came towards us, while frowning.

"I want to talk with Jisu."

"On what basis?" Yerim raised her eyebrow.

"Ryujin."

"Then I think you should leave, Heejin." Jisu suddenly said.

"But why?"

"If it is about Ryujin, I won't answer any of that."

"Oh, come on. I am her girlfriend. You must help me."

"Since when are you being her girlfriend, bitch?" Yeojin smacked her head.

"Stop dreaming, Heejin. Let's go. The others are waiting for us." Yerim left while tagging Heejin along with her.

"What the hell?" Miyeon suddenly said while rolling her eyes.

"Wow, you can speak." Soyeon teased her while chuckling.

Later on that day, while I was in the school's van on my way home, I saw my one and only Ryuddaeng. She waved at me, releasing one of her hands from the motorcycle's handle.

She was dressed loosely in her worn jeans jacket, moving the index finger of her left hand downwards. I guess that's code to get me down and it is. So, I immediately ask the driver to stop the van. I approached Ryujin who had stopped her motorbike by the side of the road. She is still sitting on her motorcycle.

"Hey, Ryuddaeng." I greeted her.

"Hey, baby." She opened her arms widely, wanting me to hug her.

"I miss you badly. I went to the school earlier." She said, her voice is muffled as she snuggled her face onto the crook of my neck.

"What are you doing at school?"

"Looking for you."

"I am sorry. I do not know."