Not her... It's him, mom... But I am not ready to tell her this on phone 😞...

Gulf:" Later mom... We just started so I don't want... You know what I mean right?"

Mom: "Aww so caring baby... It's OK... Take your time... But I can't wait to meet her... Oh God finally... I am so happy for your son"

Gulf:" Thank you, mom... But next time don't lie to me, please... I don't like it... Just ask me directly"

Mom:" OK baby... Mom is sorry na.. now don't be sad... I won't... OK... I have to go back to work... Bye baby... Love you so much... Miss you"

Gulf:" Love you too mom... Miss you too... Take care"

Mom:" You too baby... Bye"

After hanging up the phone before I say something...

Mew:" What happened? You looked tense earlier"

Gulf:" Nothing... My mom got worried because my phone was on silent mode... And Ummm Miao... I told her that I am in a relationship now... But..."

Mew:" But what baby?"

Gulf:" I... I..."

He comes near me and cupping my face with his warm hand and said

Mew:" But What baby?"

Gulf:" I... Didn't able to say to her that I am in a relationship with a guy... I am sorry Miao... But i... It... She... I"

Mew:" Hey... You don't have to be sorry... I can understand totally... I know... It is not easy to say these things on phone and I know that you never tell her about your sexuality... So it must be so difficult... Don't panic baby... I can understand... And most important thing is that you told her that you are not single anymore and I am so happy about it... Take your time... OK... Don't stress your little mind with these things"

Gulf:" Thank you, Miao... I know I am being coward but I promise you... I will tell her after some time... Just give me some time... And my mind is not a little... It is big 😒"

Mew:" Aww really... You are so cute, baby... And don't say you are a coward... You are more courageous than me and about that our whole University know 😂😂... Now let's go before we get late"

Gulf:" You know that I love you right... "

Mew:" Of course I know baby and I love you more than you love me baby and I know you know that too"

Mild and Godt clear their throats...

Godt:" Let's go Mild... They already forget about us... and today's breakfast is too cheesy and too sweet... I am hating it already"

Mew: "Shut up Godt"

Mild:" Na... My Kana never forget about me right baby Kana 😜"

Mew:" Care to repeat what you just said!"

Godt:" Be ready Mild... You are dead now"
😂😂😂

Gulf:" Mild... I have to tell you something but later... First, we getting late so let's go ... And Miao, don't be so Jealous of Mild Na..."

Mew:" OK... Let's go" This guy and his jealousy... but I like it too... It shows me how much he loves me... crazy right!! Ya, I am...

We all went to college in Godt's car... Within 10 min we reached... Miao and Godt have 1st lecture so they went to their class while mine and Mild class start after 30 min so we are waiting in our classroom...