Y/n Uzumaki!

~𝑌/𝑛 𝑃𝑂𝑉~

Me and my brother jumped down from the rooftop and continued running. Shikadai followed closely behind us. The three of us continued running and jumping around until we reached the train. As the three of us sat on the train, I enjoyed the cool breeze. I was wearing my pink and white top with my black plaid skirt.

"I made it just in time, the limited edition green chili hamburger

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I made it just in time, the limited edition green chili hamburger." my brother said. "How does it taste, brother?" I asked him. "I don't know, let's find out." he said. "Why do I have to be the one to keep you two company?" Shikadai asked himself. "You're not gonna eat it?" me and Boruto asked him. " 'Course I am!" Shikadai responded. The three of us then bit into the sandwich, and spit it out immediately from how spicy it was.

"What is this stuff?!" Shikadai asked. Boruto just chuckled a little. "I don't believe this, you're impossible." Shikadai said. As I was drinking my drink I looked to my left and said, "Oh? Look, the view is so pretty!" My brother looked at the view and said, "This train is so convenient isn't it? We don't have to walk now that we've got this." Shikadai then said, "The Hidden Leaf Village is getting more and more modern." I looked at Shikadai nodding my head in agreement. "But we still have to attend that old-fashioned Ninja Academy starting tomorrow." Shikadai said.

My brother looked at Shikadai in shock. "It's starting tomorrow?!" my brother asked confused. "There's a lot of stuff to get ready. Don't you know that?" Shikadai asked. "Oh?" me and my brother said confused. "Didn't your dad tell you anything?" Shikadai asked. "Oh, yes! I remember now." I said, smiling. Boruto just frowned and said, "Sort of.." Shikadai looked at Boruto and said, "Boruto, don't go doing stuff to embarrass your dad, okay? 'Cuz it's probably gonna reflect on me too." Shikadai said. "What?" Boruto asked, annoyed.

Shikadai then put the burger in front of Boruto's face and said, "Your mom always tells me, to watch out for you two." Shikadai put the burger in Boruto's mouth. "She does?" I questioned. "Well you see.. it's like the train. As long as it stays on the tracks, it'll get to its destination easily. So just sit tight until you get there." Shikadai said, standing up. "What're talking about?" my brother asked. "I'm saying to behave, you know [Y/n] always follows you wherever you go." Shikadai said.

"Aww, you're leaving already Shikadai?" I asked frowning. "Yea, see ya." Shikadai said smiling and waving, as he jumped onto a wire pole. "Bye, Shikadai!" I said waving rapidly and smiling. "Don't be late on the first day!" Shikadai shouted. "Shut up!" Boruto said.

____________

My brother poured a drink on one of the bullies head's. Three boys were picking on a boy, so we decided to help. "Sorry, my hand slipped." Boruto said. "Ouu, nice one!" I said, snickering with a devious smile on my face. "You wanna get hurt?" the boy said. "Take that back now, and I'll let this slide." Boruto said. "Or you could fight us and lose." I said, looking down at the bullies. "Huh? Hey you two, come down here!" the boy said. My brother jumped down and made shadow clones, while I didn't feel the need to use them. We charged at the group of boys. "Air palm!", I said, sending one of the boys flying. Boruto took care of the rest.