"I don't know it's just my head is spinning with thoughts of you. One minute I want you by me and I feel sick when you're gone and the next I can't stand your freaking guts and it's driving me insane. I don't know what to feel. Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't be this open around you considering how I got with you in the first place and then I think about how comfortable I am with you and I figure, this must be meant to be. Then the other night just further confused me. It was like I wanted you to stop but my body was on fire for you and I don't know I've just never felt like this" I finished my rant to him and the whole time I kept my eyes on him. His lips slowly formed into a cocky smirk and I almost felt the need to smack it off his face.

"Just what are you smirking at. Enlighten me because I find nothing amusing." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"You're starting to like me and you're fighting it. I don't really know why you're fighting it though. I've already established with you the future we hold."he said walking fully into the room and laying on the bed.

"That's another thing Clark just because we're destined to be together doesn't mean that my values go out of the window. I want to go on dates and do spontaneous things with you. All I do now is my Luna duties and lay around with you. I know nothing about you." I said following him inside.

"You're right Anna. Get dressed" he said standing back up.

"What ?!" I said confused.

"You want spontaneous and you want to get to know me, get dressed. Wear something you would if you would go hunting." he said walking into the closet I'm guessing to change. I went into my personal closet that was filled with my clothes that I had picked up from my house the previous week. I put on jeans, boots, a cardigan with a tank top under. It was simple and comfortable and went with the outdoors look. I threw my hair up in a bun and left my face bare with lip gloss. Clark preferred that I wore little to no makeup.

"Anna please hurry up." he said knocking on the door.

"It takes time to be this gorgeous Clark, you'll need to learn to be patient." I said as I patted his chest while walking past him.

"Alright where are we going" I said walking down the stairs.

"The woods I wanna take you somewhere." he led me to the back of his mansion which consisted of trees and wide space.

"It'll be quicker if I run you there" he said. I looked at him weird.

"I know you don't think I'm going to ride you there"

"I plan on you riding me all types of ways sweetheart, but yes I do. If we don't, the walk will be an hour long; the ride will only take 10-15 minutes. I'm not gonna kill you just hold on tight."

"Hold on tight ? To what ? Your fur. I'll pass"

"I'm not asking you Avianna. I suggested because I know you like that type of stuff but if need be, I'll take you against your will."

"Well you're no stranger to that"

"That was one time and you said you understood. Im not about to argue. Get on my back " he said grabbing my arm, supporting me as I got on his back. I felt him shift into his huge wolf under me and take off into the forest.

The ride went smoother than expected. His fur was so soft I almost fell asleep riding him. He ran so fast but it felt like time froze when he did. I'll never let him know that though.

"Alright we're here. How was it"he said shifting back into his human form with my legs now wrapped around his waist.

"It was fine, let me down Clark." Instead he turned me around so I was facing him.

"Before I do, I need to warn you. I'm about to let you meet the rest of the pack. You said you wanted to get to know me well welcome to my life. Please be on your best behavior, they might not be as welcoming at first but in my presence they will respect you. Try to reframe from your usual sass baby." he said putting me down and when he did I finally noticed the house in front of us. It was big, only a little bigger than Clark's mansion. He walked into the house and called for a house meeting and in a flash everyone in the house was in the dining room sitting down. They was a huge variety of people.

"Who's the human" A blonde said referring to me. She had a smirk on her face and looked at Clark as if he was hers. Jealously took over and I quickly grabbed his hand, kissing his jaw line. He smiled but turned to me and said, "Behave".

"This "human" is your new Luna. I've found my mate."

"What ?!" The blonde said standing up from her chair.

"How is this black, she devil, your mate" she ranted. I turned my head in her direction and was about to set it off but Clark quickly stepped in. He growled at her and it looked as if she wasn't breathing anymore. She started squeeze her throat, and her eyes were getting glassy. "Pleaseee" she managed to wheeze out. I was confused. It was like she was choking but no one was touching her. Clark continued to stare at her and he finally looked away. Once he did she started breathing again and crying. Had he done that just by looking at her ?

"Clarissa here is an example of what will happen if you disrespect your Luna, only I will not stop. I will kill you." He said raising a hand to her. I looked at him in a different light. I liked that he had that type of power but I prayed he'd never abuse it.

"Hi I'm Avianna and aside from what this hot head I'm really a cool person. It's ok to try to get to know me. I won't get you killed if we have a disagreement" I said trying to lighten the mood. Thankfully they smiled and some even got up to greet me.

--
This was accidentally posted and I can't take it down. Wattpad gets so annoying.