🎤🎸1🎸🎤

Warning: any rude comments in this book will get you muted. Please don't rp in my comment section. Any ongoing conversations that have nothing to do with the book will be deleted. Also please do not self advise on my books that's very disrespectful.

Things to expect:
-small bit of angst
-fluff
-suggestive stuff (nothing major)
- slight lesbian ship (Jirou x momo) if you don't like this ship please for the love of fucking god don't send me hate. If you're against it THAT BAD then don't read the book.

The name for the band is something I made up. In any case that the band name is already taken by a band, it's purely coincidental.

I'm not a rude person but I will be if hate or anything rude will be said. Enjoy this book.

Writing may be a little all over the place in this chapter but I promise it gets better.

——————————————————————————-

Y/n l/n was the boyfriend of the one and only Katsuki Bakugo. Ya know, the lead vocalist and guitarist in the hot boy group of the century at the monument: The Murderers. (Bet you can tell who came up with the name).

It was a 4 person band. Bakugo did lead vocals, and lead guitar. Denki was bass, kirishima was drums, and Jirou was the backup vocalists, electric keyboardist or the Keytar depending on the song. The band was a hit.

—small backstory—

Katsuki and you were close since UA. But after the festival, katsuki's dream of becoming the number one hero, quickly faded. Since that day, he wanted to be apart of a band. When Bakugo asked Jirou to become apart of his band, she was all for it. For a little bit, it was just him and Jirou in a 2 person group. Sometimes you helped Bakugo write lyrics.

The three of you were really close until Denki and Kirishima decided to join the band as well. Then for a little bit, you were pushed off to the side. Sometimes you and Bakugo would facetime for hours talking about lyrics, or stupid shit Denki would do or say.

Eventually. It came out that you were bakugos Muse, and he couldn't do anything without thinking about you, and eventually the two of you started dating.

—end of backstory—

Katsuki and you have been dating for around 2 years. You were so proud to see them finally being one of the top bands in the whole world. Breaking world records for the most viewed YouTube music video in under 24 hours, and being the longest to stay in the number 1 spot billboard hot 100 list (for 5 consecutive weeks).

You were so proud of all of the members for finally getting to where they wanted. You didn't ever think anything would happen between the two of you. But, you have always been optimistic. Sometimes that was your demise.

The kids back when you were younger picked on you a lot because of it. You always looked for the brighter things in life, which made everyone believe you were a little dunce.

You were currently dusting as your boyfriends concert was being broadcasted live. You were singing along as you dusted the small figures you had.

The song reached the bridge and that was around the time Bakugo gets down in front of his fans and serenades them. You always knew when that time came since the girls in the crowd always got loud.

Bakugo stopped singing, then suddenly, you heard it.

"Bakugo is kissing a fan! Oh my god how fucking lucky!"

You turned around so fast you almost gave yourself whiplash. Your heart seemed to stop as you saw the camera man move to the direction Bakugo was in. And sure enough, Bakugo was kissing another girl.

A fan.

Your vision started to blur as tears started to cloud your vision.

"Bakugo...you fucking cheater!" You said as you started to cry.

"Did two years mean nothing to you?! Huh!! You screamed at the tv like he would hear you from a million miles away. "You're so disgusting!" You screamed as your whole body started to tremble from anger.

"I regret the day I ever met you." You said as you turned off the tv. You sat on the couch and balled. You cried because you felt like you just wasted two years of your life with someone who was so quick to drop you. You cried because you were angry. You cried because you were upset. You cried just to cry until you put yourself into a numb state. It was better that way.

Eventually you found the motivation to get up off the couch and headed to bed. The flashback repeated in your head until you eventually fell asleep, but even then the image replayed in your head like a broken wheel of film. You had to lie awake and wonder how many other girls has he kissed while he was on the road. Was he ever loyal?

~~~~~~~~

Eventually the sun arouse and you decided to leave the house to try to get your mind off of things.

The calm crisp air circled around you as you quietly walked around, having no intentions to wind up anywhere in particular.

Eventually you found yourself at the park with your phone ringing.

With your phone ringing, it occurred to you, that you haven't checked your phone at all today. Finally you checked to see who was calling and it was Bakugo. Apparently this wasn't the first time he tried to call, but you've been a bit oblivious recently.

You denied the call, and read through all of the messages he sent you. Most of them was begging for you to answer him, while the other half was him saying it was not what it looked like and they needed to talk.

"That's what all cheaters say." You mumbled as you were about to put your phone back into your pocket when your phone went off again.

A simple text from Bakugo that said

"Fuck it I'm cancelling the rest of my tour and coming back to you. It isn't what it looks like and you have to believe me."

Then another text from kirishima.

"Trust Bakugo."

———————————————————————————
Word count: 1151

Hey guys. I hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter. I've been pretty unmotivated with all the hate that's been thrown at me lately and I'm pretty hesitant about posting this.

Y'all will probably get this around October or November.

I know myself well and I'll probably leave this app for a while then unexpectedly post something new. Idk tho. Hopefully by then the hate has stopped.

Anyway I hope everyone liked this and if you did, please hit that vote button and comment below.

Thank you all for reading!

I'll see y'all in the next chapter!

Stay safe, awesome and beautiful!

Bye bye

-Megan