Chapter 31 Two Heads One Tail

Alice and FP POV'S

Alice

Hal and I have just finished another evening at the Riverdale Register. The upcoming story about Jason Blossom attached with some basic details that I had collected. I didn't think of a name for my article and since Jughead's party at the Andrews House Betty is still rather quiet about it.
I still get the suspicion that she knows something that I don't unless it's just my motherly instincts kicking in.

The murder of Jason Blossom had made the entire town feel lost and partly frightened by the circumstances of his death.
The only evidence that I have for the article so far is the person /people who found Jason's body lying in Sweetwater River one evening and that was none other than Kevin Keller son of Sheriff Keller. God only knows why Kevin was out alone around Sweetwater River. Maybe he wasn't alone or maybe he had some intentions for being down there so late at night was this just an effort made to not be seen in broad daylight, this makes me think that something peculiar is going on in his head and I don't know what it is or maybe I don't want to know.

FP

I'm in my bed asleep for not even a half an hour and I'm already flooded with flashbacks about what the Serpents and I did to Jason and after all it was all Clifford who was running the show we were all just puppets on bits of string being controlled by him.
He had already known something that us Serpents didn't know about and that was the fact that if Clifford were to pass away suddenly or expectedly he wouldn't pass on the Maple Syrup business on to his only son the business would be going to someone else.

Another thing that I can't get my head around as there is a "mysterious buyer" who had bought the Twilight Drive In land we all don't know who this is and neither does Jughead.

I can remember the night of Jason's murder well, Clifford called the Serpents and myself and basically told us to kidnap his son and bring him back to the White Wyrm where Clifford would be waiting patiently for his son. We arrived at the White Wyrm and Jason was strapped to a chair and his mouth was covered.
In front of Jason was his own father holding a small gun in his right hand pointing it at his son and Jason began to sweat and shiver on the chair begging for his life to be saved that didn't happen as his father aligned the gun towards his son's head and fired BANG and the job was done. I honest to God still have nightmares after we went back to the inside of the White Wyrm to find out what the BANG was. We all walk in slowly to see Jason Blossom slowly begin to bleed on the chair. Clifford then instructed me and Joquain to lift Jason off the chair and place his body in a nearby freezer. We carefully removed his body from the chair and placed him into the freezer and I was also instructed by Clifford to cover the camera before we placed Jason into the freezer.

This still gives me nightmares and Jughead still doesn't know at all to be completely honest dreading that day when Jughead will eventually find out that I had a part to play in his death.
He bullied Jughead for a while back in the early days of Riverdale High as I drove straight to the Blossom's house to confront Penelope and Clifford over their son's actions towards Jughead. It was clear at the time they didn't give an honest shit about anything.
Jughead would never go as far to basically murder one of his former classmates.