Chapter 18 A Heroic Act and A Rescue from Trouble

The week was almost over tommorow was going to be Saturday.
Tommorow night would be an unforgettable night.
Louis Armstrong was having another house party and the whole school would show up and we would rave until three am at the latest.
He had lived near the end of town.
His parents were working class citizens his father was a member of the police and his mother was a solicitor.

Friday 7th July
The whole school were swarming themselves around Louis's Locker.
They were like children waiting for an ice cream.
The school as a hole was an intense place on Friday.
We would finish up at one o' clock we would all line up at the classroom door at 12:58.
The second that bell would ring everyone hurry straight out the door.
It was crazy.
Later that night I texted my true friend Mary Andrews and asked her if she was going to the house party.
"Hey Mary are you going to the party"
"Hey yeah I am it's going to be crazy"
"The house is going to be destroyed"
"Yeah I know ;)"
"See you later then"
"OK Bye"

Fast forward to the day after I had a three hour work shift in Pop's straight after work I went home and got ready.
I had begun to apply my makeup and foundation.
I had planned to leave half an hour before the party.
I had made arrangements to meet up with Mary and Fred outside Mary's house.
Mary had only lived a short distance away from me.
I arrive outside Mary's house only to meet Fred outside the front porch.
"Hey Alice,so are you looking for love tonight"he playfully joked.
I reply jokingly "I might get lucky"
"My friend James is going to be at the party. He and Louis have known each other since they were kids"
"I thought James was in a different school"
"He is but he had to move because of family circumstances, have you heard anything from Hannah
I heard a rumour that she and her moved away from town"
"I didn't hear anything either and to be honest I did nothing on her at all. I can't understand why she ignored me "
I had to lie I had already known the truth for a long period of time and I had not planned to tell anyone about it.
"What are you both discussing" said Mary as she came outside the house.
"We were discussing about the Party Guests and where Hannah had vanished to" says Fred.

We had all walked to Louis's house together and had arrived earlier than planned.
"Hey guys nice to see you all here"
We are glad to be here says Fred.
Before he had started to drink Mary and I were sitting down in the living Room.
"You might have to look after him tonight" I say to Mary.
"I know"
"You might get lucky then" laughed Mary
"I don't know about that,never say never"
We both laugh together.

As the night went on the house had been completely packed.
Everyone from my year in school showed up.
All expect one group of people.
The only people were the Riverdale Bulldogs.
As I had finished thinking the team came into the house kitted out in their team jackets.
Hal came in with his friend Raymond as they enter they both shouted together "let's party"
After that the house went mental.
The DJ was blaring music around the house especially around the kitchen and living area.
Everyone at the living area were off their heads on shots.
Fred Andrews was not long drinking before he ended up pissed before Mary and I.
Mary had decided to keep an eye on Fred for the remainder of the party. It had eventually came to the stage where Fred had to be brought home by Mary.

I began walking around the living area on my own I wasn't long waiting for someone to come.
"Alice hey you shouldn't come here on your own"
"Hal i'm fine i was with Mary and Fred an hour ago"
His speech was starting to blur and the smell of ale was enough to make anyone sick.
"Let's go upstairs and talk" Hal said as he took my hand and ran up the stairs.
We went inside another room as Hal forcefully pushed me onto the single bed.
Judging by his actions he was trying to rape me.
I screamed out for help and sure enough someone heard me and dashed up the stairs and burst into the room.
"FP" I shouted
"It's alright Alice I'm here"
He pushed Hal against the wall and gave him a punch.
He carried me bridal style out of the room and I end up staying at FP's trailer it was better than being with Hal for sure.