Chapter 27 A Chain of Events

FP'S POV
It's been over a month since I saw Alice on that eventful night from seeing Joaquin De Santos making out with Tom Keller's son Kevin,then talking to my undercover spy who had the task of finding more information about Jason Blossom's death which he succeeded. Joaquin had told me that Hiram's daughter had thought that her father had killed Jason Blossom. I then encouraged him to find out more information and then we separated. The next encounter happened in the living room,the group of high school kids were playing truth or dare hosted by none other than Cheryl Blossom who announced the game to the crowd. Chuck Clayton took the first chance and revealed a rather disturbing secret about Betty,he revealed to everyone that she drugged him in a hot tub pretending to be Polly whilst forcing him to apologise to Jason, whilst wearing a black wig.
Veronica had filmed everything. Jughead was having none of his nonsense and within a matter of minutes I had to separate them from each other and it got nasty for a short period of time,Jughead performed a hook punch on Chuck but he took the hit and he threw Jughead towards the living room television. I finally managed to separate the two,Jughead got up and left i immediately followed him outside and confronted him.
I had to tell him that Betty needed him more than anything and that I only wanted what was best for him. Losing a child to an Ex is hard and having a son who has been put through so much as a child finally deserved some happiness. Everything fell apart within the blink of an eye and I was certain that this will never happen  to Jughead when he is my age.