8

NO ONES POV

When the train started moving they put Quorra on her side and Flynn took her disk and looked for the damaged code.

"Is she gonna make it?" Dan asks.

"I don't know" Flynn says working on it "I got to identify the damaged code. The sequencing is just enormously complex"

"But didn't you write it?" Sam asks.

"Some of it. The rest of it is just" just then digital DNA showed up "beyond me"

"She's an ISO" they both said being surprised.

"Yeah. The last ISO" Flynn says.

"All this time you were just protecting her" Dan says.

"She's the miracle, man. Everything I ever worked for" Flynn says. And then looks at her "a digital frontier to reshape the human condition"

"I always thought that was just a plug line" Sam says.

"In our world, she can change everything" Flynn says.

He then pulls out the damaged code and it changed color to blue and became a digital butterfly.

"Check that out" Flynn says and they laugh.

They then put the disk back on her and it was reloading.

"What now?" Dan asks.

"We wait for her to regenerate" Flynn says.

They then see her arm coming back as it regenerates the way it was.

"Come on, it's going to be a while for her system to reboot" Flynn says "now it's time for you to tell me a story"

****

Meanwhile Clu showed up at Castor's place and they talked for a while. While rinzler was told to find them.

He found their trail and headed that way.

And when Clu was done talking to Castor and got the disk he blew up the place.

****

Sam was tell Flynn what has been going on over the years and everything he missed.

And Dan gave them sometime alone and he stayed with Quorra.

"So tell me about your friend Dan?" Flynn says "I noticed that he's different and the way he fought those guards when he yelled, it was as if he's got stronger with the anger"

"Dan's a good guy" Sam says "he just showed up one day and helped me out when I was in a jam and he needed a place to stay and I offered and he agreed and we've been together ever since, but I think he's a run away"

"Why do you think that?" Flynn asks.

"He always gets mad when I ask him about his family. The only time he's not angry is when he's talking about his little brother Zane and woman named Kali and his best friend Verago" Sam says.

"I've never heard of a Verago before, that's a new one" Flynn says.

"Hey do you remember your old Ducati?" Sam asks.

"Are you kidding me? Not a day goes by I don't think about that bike" Flynn says.

"Well, I'm fixing her up" Sam says.

"You busted my bike?" Flynn asks.

"I mean 20 years in the shed, no tarp. I mean, she needed a little love" Sam says.

Flynn laughs "how does she run?"

"Well, when I'm done, better than ever" Sam says.

"Well, man, I'd like to see that" Flynn says.

"You will" Sam says.

"Here" he gives Sam a little vile "she's rebooting, give her that. The old man's gonna knock on the sky, and listen to the sound" Flynn says and walks away.

Sam then rejoins Dan and Quorra.

After a little while Quorra gasps as she wakes up.

"Hey, hey, it's ok. We're safe for now" Sam says.

"We're heading east toward the portal" Dan says.

"Clu has the disk" Quorra says.

"Yeah" Dan says.

"Once we get out, I can shut him down" Sam says.

"I should have never sent you to Zuse. It was a mistake" Quorra says.

"It's ok, everyone makes them" Dan says.

Sam then hands her the vile and she takes it.

"Where is he?" Quorra asks.

"I think he's knocking on the sky" Sam says.

"And listening to the sound" Quorra says.

"How did you find him?" Sam asks and she stands up and walks a little "it's ok, we know"

"It was during the Purge. Clu was relentless. The black guard were executing ISOs in the streets. Everyone I knew disappeared. Then they came for me" she looks at them as she sits down "so I ran. A sympathetic program smuggled me out of the city. But soon they had me surrounded. I prepared for the end. And just as everything was going dark, I felt a hand on my shoulder. And when I opened my eyes standing above me was the creator" she looks at Sam "your father. He saved me" Sam looks at his dad "I guess you could say I'm a rescue"

They didn't talk for a while until Sam looked at the view.

"Hell of a view" Sam says.

"It use to let us know that Flynn was here. It became the symbol of something bigger, something better than this world" Quorra says "I've never been this close before. It's how I imagine a sunrise to be"

"Ah, trust me. There's no comparison" Sam says.

"What's it like?" Quorra asks.

"The sun?" Dan asks.

"Yeah" Quorra says.

"Man" Sam says and laughs a little "I've never had to describe it before"

"Me neither" Dan says "warm"

"Radiant" Sam says.

They look at her and say it together.

"Beautiful" they both said.

Quorra smiles at that thought.

Flynn then opens his eyes and smiles at what he sees and then he saw a recognizer and he stands up.

"Get below!" They look at him "Move" Flynn says.

They then get up and they go below.
==============================================