6

NO ONES POV

Sam and Dan then walk outside as Flynn and Quorra follow them.

"So the portal, it activated when Dan and I came in. So it's open now" Sam says.

"Not for long. Only one millicycle, about 8 hours" Flynn says.

"Then we should go now" Dan says.

"And go home. We make a run for it" Sam says "we get you out of here"

"Don't rush" Flynn says walking to them.

"What do you mean? The portal's gonna close" Dan says.

Flynn then walks pass them and looks into the distance.

"What? What is it?" Sam ask looking at Quorra.

"The moment Flynn's on the Grid, Clu will stop at nothing to obtain his disk" Quorra says.

"My disk is everything" Flynn looks at them "it's the master key. The golden ticket. The way out" Flynn says "and not just for me"

"What do you mean?" They both ask being confused.

"Our worlds are more connected than anyone knows. Clu figures if I can be in...." Flynn says.

"He can be out?" Dan says.

"With my disk, it's possible" Flynn says.

"And then what?" Sam asks.

"Game over" Flynn says "the guy doesn't dig imperfection" he then looks at them again "what's more imperfect than our world? I can't let that happen. I won't"

"Then what do we do?" Dan asks "if Clu gets to our world he could wipe out anybody that's not perfect and that includes women, children and men and animals" Dan gasps "Verago, Zane, Kali and her family if he gets to our world they'll all be gone" Dan gets mad "I won't let that happen"

"So what do we do? Nothing?" Sam asks.

"It's amazing how productive doing nothing can be" Flynn says "Clu's planning something. We've known that for a while. Programs have been disappearing. There's unrest out there, even a revolution. If we sit tight, Clu might be brought down from the inside"

"If the portal is closing, we can't just sit around. We have to move now" Dan says.

"Tell me, what brought you 2 here, to the Grid?" Flynn asks.

"Alan got your page" Sam says.

"I didn't send any page" Flynn says "it was Clu. Clu sent that page. That's why you're here. This is all his design. He wanted a new piece on the board to change the game! And with you here Sam, he got more than he ever dreamed" he walks closer to Sam "This is precisely what he wants. Us together heading for the portal. It's his game now. The only way to win is not to play"

"Well, that's a hell of a way to live" Sam says.

"But it is a way" Flynn says.

"We can go home" Sam says "don't you want that?"

"Sometimes life has a way of moving your past things like wants and hopes" Flynn says.

"That's great, dad. Keep telling yourself that" Sam says.

"Good night you 2" Flynn says and then walks back in and the lights go off.

And that left them alone with Quorra.

Quorra then showed them to their rooms.

"How can he be so afraid of his own creation?" Sam asks.

"If Flynn made Clu, then can't he just delete him or something" Dan says.

"He could, but it would require reintegration" Quorra says.

"Yeah, all right" Sam says.

"Flynn would never survive the event. It would mean the end of them both" Quorra says.

They sigh.

"If he refuses to save himself, then we will" Sam says.

"How?" Quorra asks.

"We're going through the portal" Dan says.

"Clu wants Flynn's disk, not ours. We're going to find Alan and we'll figure this thing out from the other side" Sam says "this may be Clu's game here, but in our world, he's gone in one keystroke"

"But we can't do anything unless we get to the portal" Dan says "we have to stop Clu"

"And my guts telling me that you don't want to be stuck in this place for eternity either" Sam says.

"I really think you should consider your father's wisdom" Quorra says.

"I have" Sam says.

After that Quorra just walked away and Dan and Sam went to a room to talk.

Quorra went to her room and she looked at a book and opened it and pulled out a card and then left her room and walked into the room Sam and Dan were at.

"There's someone I once knew, a program named Zuse who fought alongside the ISOs. They say he can get anyone anywhere" Quorra says.

"How do we find him?" Dan asks.

She hands Sam a card "this is his sector" Quorra says "make it there alive, and he'll find you"

After that she left and Dan and Sam then sneak out and steal Flynn's light cycle and Dan puts his cycle into his bracelet just in case they need a quick getaway.

But Flynn walked to Sam's room and it was empty and then he went to Dan's room and it was empty too and he knew that they were gone.

When they got to the city they gave the bike away to trade some cover to disguise themself.

The guards then went after the bike and that gave them the chance to get away.

They even ended up meeting a woman that Sam met before the games and she helped them find who they were looking for.

But sadly Clu now knows about the bike and they followed its Trajectory and they knew where to find Flynn.

Meanwhile back at the cave Flynn was no longer wearing white, he was wearing black and Quorra walked to him.

"Prepare the light runner, Quorra" Flynn says "we're going downtown"

Clu was now heading to Flynn's location.

And Dan and Sam were now on the elevator with the woman.

"Thank you for bringing me my son to me" Flynn says.

"Flynn! You don't need to go. I've sent them to someone we can trust" Quorra says.

"Quorra, there is no choice" Flynn says "I won't lose him again. Chaos. Good news"

After that they left and headed to the city.
=================================================