"Thanks Garcia." Morgan said, hanging up the phone.

"Alright, lets go." Hotch told the team. They donned their vests and split up between two SUVs. Hotch, Emily and JJ in one, Morgan, Rossi and Reid in another, with local NYPD following behind. As the pulled into the hotel Hotch informed the front desk what they were doing. The woman told him that Frankie was staying in room 204 and the team headed out. Emily was right on Hotch's tail, gun drawn, JJ right beside her. Hotch knocked on the door. "Frankie Gallagher, FBI, open up!" The team waited a moment, hearing shuffling behind the door. "FBI OPEN UP!" Hotch yelled again. After a moment, he nodded to Morgan, who kicked in the door. Emily heard a small squeal and she turned toward it. There appeared to be no one in the room.

"Clear." Morgan said, checking the bathroom.

"Here too." Hotch announced.

"Wait!" JJ said, crouching down beside one of the beds. "Hi sweetie, my name's Agent Jareau, can you come on out?" Emily quickly holstered her gun and went over by JJ. The tiny girl was cowering under the bed, refusing to come out.

"We're the police sweetie, we're here to help you." Emily said warmly, crouching next to JJ. The girl looked back and forth between them, tears welled up in her eyes. JJ held her hands out and the girl tentatively crawled into them. JJ held her tightly and easily picked the small girl up. Emily followed her out of the hotel, while the rest of the team searched the room. JJ opened one of the backseat doors and tried to set the girl down but she clung to JJ frantically.

"Okay, okay." JJ said. She shifted the girl and sat down herself, setting Rachel in her lap. Emily stood by, leaning on the car to make herself look less threatening. "Your name is Rachel right?" JJ asked softly. The girl nodded, not looking either woman in the eye.

"Well Rachel I'm Agent Jareau, but you can call me JJ, and this is Agent Prentiss."

"But you can call me Emily." Emily said with a smile. "How old are you Rachel?" She asked. Rachel held up seven fingers.

"Rachel, did your dad say when he was coming back?" JJ asked.

"No, he never does." Rachel whispered, looking down at her hands. Emily and JJ caught each other's eye and both frowned. Hearing the team behind her, Emily turned around and nodded to Hotch. Clearly, they're wasn't much worth seeing in the hotel room.

"Hey Rachel, we're gonna take a little drive down to the police station okay?" JJ asked the small girl in her lap. "We can get you some food and ask you a couple of questions is that alright?"

"He'll be mad. I'm supposed to stay here." Rachel said quickly. Emily and JJ noticed it sounded very rehearsed.

"Its okay Rachel, you're helping us, he won't be mad." Emily said, sliding into the backseat next to JJ.

"No he will." Rachel insisted.

"We won't let him hurt you Rachel." JJ said firmly. Rachel looked up at her and stared into JJ's eyes. It made her feel very vulnerable, but she didn't look away. After a second, Rachel nodded and slid down onto the seat between Emily and JJ. As they drove, Rachel didn't look at anyone, just kept her gaze fixed down at her hands.

When they arrived at the station, Emily helped Rachel out of the car and took her hand, leading her inside. They took her into one of the interview rooms for families.

"Why don't you two talk to her, she seems to trust you. Bring her some food." Hotch said to Emily and JJ. Emily nodded and took the sandwich and cookies from Hotch. Looking to JJ, Emily took a deep breath and walked into the room. The cases involving children made her stomach turn. Rachel was sitting exactly as they left her; at the table, looking down at the floor. She didn't even flinch as Emily and JJ sat down. JJ sat next to Rachel with Emily across from her, so she didn't feel closed in. Emily saw the little girl eyeing the sandwich and pushed it forward with a smile.