"Sweetness and a pint. Get you in a better mood. What do you say?" She smiled waiting for him to react.

"Let's go for it."

"Z-88?" Called Prinz Eugen.

"Yes?" She turned around.

"Der Stapel (Stack)."

"Coming up." She nodded and headed towards the kitchen. 

"Eh?" Clovis seemed interested. Seems that Eugen has been here a few times. 

"What? A few can't hurt? You're a man that needs to eat too. Jah?"

"Jah. Just hoping the stack isn't big."

"Nein. Just something I have on nights where I need some cheering up and go home to take a bath before rest. A woman must take care of herself."

"You sure do an excellent job." Clovis took a drink nonchalantly. 

"Why thank you. And you have yourself. I smell the cologne you putrid man." Eugen smirked.

"A man shouldn't smell like odor or fear. I had to be presentable."

"Right. And deodorant wouldn't do?"

"I wear that everyday. And bathe properly unlike most men throughout history. That said, I made sure."

Eugen smiled happily. "If you're attempting to be alluring that it is not bad."

"Thank you. I'm sure you get many hard stares and compliments too."

"Ohhh. Well as of recent your eyes wonder with purpose. I don't know where you like the most but you find me very attractive? How would you describe it? Tell me the truth and I'll buy next round."

"Ummm!" That's blunt and breaking the borderline. 

She giggled and took a sip of her beer. "Might as well tell me before I ask it out loud. We are in public. It's impolite to leave a woman waiting Liebling." She had him good. 

She took a big gulp. "Well..." He had this image glued to his mind. 

"Where would you want me to begin? The better question

"Where would you want me to begin? The better question." Clovis looked away. Unable to get this bunny imagery out of his head. Why the hase (bunny). Why!?

"When you see a woman where is the first place you look?" 

"Well her hair and eyes typically... When she's-"

"Not asking you questions?" Smirked Eugen. 

"More like give me heartburn. Or heavily flirts with me..."

"So flustered. I forget how young you are sometimes." She sighed happily. "Yet commanding a whole navy."

"I guess the coat makes me look older. Or is it the hat?"

"I see a young man inexperienced with women. But has the voice of a real leader. Someone who cares, wants what is best for everyone, and even though he lacks the energy continues to move forward at times. He is afraid to hurt those close to him by any means. And just starting to get used to flirting. Hehe. Jah?"

"Jah... I am that easy to see through?"

"Sorry Liebling. It's rather cute. But you are a good man. And I don't mind you checking me out. I'm glad that you're flattering me without ugly comments. Your intentions are amazing and I dressed well because I wanted you to like it. You are the only man I have ever invited here. I thought it would cheer you up. You need to relax."

"I'm a, little riled."

"Perhaps medication. Jah?" Smirked Eugen opening up her purse.

"Eh?" What the hell is she doing?

"Say ah CJ."

"No pills please. Ahhh..."

She reached over for a kiss. Just a quick one. "Muah. Lovely. Jah?"

"WHA! Nein! Do not mess with me as such." Clovis gasped.

"What? I like you. Do not be alarmed Clovis. You're on this date with me. I dressed up for you. Why so surprised?" She licked her lips. "Mmm. So cute. So handsome. So cunning and manly without much knowledge of it. Jah?"

"Order up." Z-88 left a stack of bacon pancakes, two dishes, and one bottle of syrup. Then back to the sink to attend the glassware once again. 

"You're a beautiful and stunning woman who I think is out of my league. That suffice?" Asked Clovis finishing his glass. "One more please Z-88."

"Currently. One moment." Z-88 smiled as she grabbed another glass. Went to the tap and made sure she had the glass angled just right. Pouring it and making sure it was going to be its best. "And you Prinz Eugen?"

"Please. This one is on me for me and Commander."

"Coming up." Z-88 went to grab another pint. 

"Still. Never imagined that me the second woman I've kissed would be an elite ship."

"Ohhh. I see. Got it." That's why he gets so easily flustered. He worked on his communication skills, but nothing in affection. History has tales of who one marries or has affairs with. Though history books do not talk about charm, flirting, and the sparks that fly in the environment. Riiight. Yet I am all okay with this. So adorable. "I won't ask. Don't worry. Now CJ, just don't mention other women when you just got a kiss."

"101. Jah." He nodded. "Shall we."

"If we weren't in public I'd say feed me."

"A little crazy. Don't you think?"

"You want crazy? Try not feeding me." Yeah... okay Origami. (Date A Live)

"So sudden. Really."

She laughed. "Let's eat up. Before the heartburn kicks in. The beer and the stack goes very well. Let's enjoy the rest of the night as a date. No tricks. Jah?"

"Please."

She smiled. "You know Clovis, you are such a good man. I'm glad that you have been able to take over. Soon you will be back to your normal life and you go from there. But I promise I will stop in."

"Well actually Engel-" He blushed. Clovis was in deep thought with a sentence and plan of action but stopped himself.

"I like. Go on." Being very soothing during this moment. 

"Tomorrow we have a plan. But let's eat. We have tonight before tomorrow. So business tonight is done. Let's eat. I see good bacon."

"Jah. Though I hope you know I'm escorting the Commander home."

*Quack* "Jah..."

"Muah. Lie-bling.)

~~~~~

Something is hot. And it ain't the food!

-Rel