Bella's Twin Sister (Jasper Hale love story) chapter 3

I have the third chapter dome and here it is. i am so happy and people dont be mad. i dont know why i said that. sorry ive been sick so im saying weird things. and here it is love it hate rate it message me!

Chapter 3

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Bella and I got a whole bunch of food for this house yesterday. Everyone knew that I only eat bacon in the mornings and man did that smell so good.

I jumped out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I decided to straighten my hair. I also deiced to confront Jasper about his weird eye color and cold skin.

I jumped down the stairs. I got half way down and fell the rest of the way down. "I'm okay." I said as I noticed Bella staring at me from the kitchen. I tried to get up but my leg wouldn't let me. It hurt too much too. I let out a blood curling scream.

"Are you sure?" Bella asked coming up to me. She helped me get up. My leg burned with pain.

"Why, life, why do you hate me. Bella you're going to have to take me to take me to the hospital." I said. She helped me get in the car. Her being her grabbed my bag and some bacon for on the way.

We got to the hospital in no time. I got an ex-ray almost as soon as I got in. Bella and I were waiting on the results now. We also called Charlie to come.

"What happened? Why are you in hospital instead of school?" Charlie came running in. I looked up and looked at Bella she shook her head at me telling me that I had to explain.

"I was hopping down the stairs this morning and I missed a step and I couldn't regain my balance so I fell down the last of the steps. I guess I shouldn't have been hopping down steps when I know I'm really uncoordinated." I mumbled looking down. I heard two sets of laughter. I looked up to see the doctor had come in.

"Emma I'm your doctor, Doctor Cullen. So you just fell down a flight of stairs to get a cleanly snapped bone?" he laughed. Charlie sighed and mumbled something under his breath.

He bandaged my leg with water proof cast and told me come back in a week to change it. He said I'll have this for about a month to 6 weeks. 

I got a cast and crutches. "Well if we leave now we'll get to endure the last 30 minutes of the First period." Bella said as we got in her car.

      "Man can't I just skip that class to along with all my other classer?" I whined as we got in the car.

      "No, now shut up and go to class." Bella said going all mother on me.

I walked into the classroom, and up to the teacher to give him a slip. He sent me to the set and he continued to tell us about the work sheet.

 Alice and I got the work sheet done within 5 minutes. I had already done this. She had also already done this stuff, but it seemed like more than once. She looked at me and smiled.

"Did you fall down a flight of stairs of stairs?" she jokingly asked me. I guess things fly by fast