Riker imagine for Alexa

You sniffled for the hundreth time tonight, grabbing another paper towel from the table, blowing your nose and wiping your tears off. They didn't want to stop falling from your eyes.

The source to your sadness was that your two years boyfriend, Riker, had recently broke up with you because of him going on tour. You still couldn't believe it. You thought that long distance could work for you, but when you suggested it he just laughed with tears in his eyes, telling you that not hugging or kissing you in six months would be the death of him.

So you broke up. You didn't know how he felt, but he hadn't tweeted anything in days. You had tried to call him several times, but he just wouldn't pick up. His younger sister Rydel, which had became your best friend during the years you had dated Riker, told you that he was just as devastated as you were but you just asked yourself why he didn't just spend as much time as possible with you before going on tour. That would have been so much easier then just breaking up with you.

The rain outside wouldn't stop falling, and neither would your tears. The rain kind of represented how you felt. You had eaten ice cream right out of the jar for about an hour now, watching some sad movie on TV. Suddenly, a knock could be heard. You figured it was the door and didn't really wanna go get it because you basically looked liked crap, with your mascara smeared out under your eyes and your hair looking like a birds nest. After five minutes of arguing with yourself, you decided to get it. You opened it slowly and carefully, because it was almost midnight and you were afraid it would be someone you didn't know. When you had opened it completely and the person outside could be shown, yoy just stared. It was Riker. His eyes was bloodshot, probably from crying. His hair had kind of lost it's "gloom". It looked really messy and soaked because of the rain. It was just wrong. He was pale, as like he hadn't gone out in the sun for days. He most likely hadn't either.

He panted heavily before falling down on his knees. You immidately pulled him up and inside and closed the door. He slumped up against the doorframe, crying really hard.

"Riker?", you said carefully. He looked up at you with his beautiful eyes. His lips was plump, and he had a small scar in the corner of his mouth.

"Yeah?", he said with his raspy voice. You sat down in front of him.

"Have you been running here?"

He nodded his head and you realized that he was an idiot, because there was about three kilometers between your houses.

"Idiot", you mumbled, making him crack a small smile.

"I've really missed your voice... I have listened to your voicemail but it isn't just the same thing...", he confessed, blinking away a couple of tears. You embraced him into the longest hug you two ever had shared.

"I'm so sorry Alexa... I really am... I was such an idiot for breaking up with you and I really hate myself for it... We should really be together the time we have left, will you be my girlfriend again?", he whispered into your ear. You just nodded your head.