Ross imagine for Ellie

It was late december, only a few days before christmas. You and your boyfriend Ross was at his familys house, watching movies and cuddling.

"Ellie?", Ross suddenly asked, pausing the movie. You could clearly hear that he was nervous, and your heart started to beat in a quicker pace.

"Yeah...?", you asked worriedly.

"I... Uh i've got something for you", he said, standing up in front of you.

He pulled out a box from his pocket, got down on one knee and opened it. A shiny ring formed as an infinity-sign was gently placed inbetween the soft cushion.

"Oh my god...", your voice faded away. You let out a frown. "I love you Ross, but we're only teenagers..."

Ross let out a giggle, and you furrowed your eyebrows together.

"It's not a wedding ring, silly, it's a promise ring", he said with adoration in his voice. You smiled at him.

"What do you promise then?", you asked as you placed your chin on your palm.

"I promise to always love you and support you, no matter what, even thought you're wrong. I promise to bake you cookies at least once a month. I promise to always cuddle, kiss and hug you whenever and wherever you feel like it. I promise to always choose you first. I promise to dedicate all my songs to you"

You felt how you teared up, and let out a sniffle to hold it back.

Ross got up and embraced you into a hug. He rested his head on your shoulder, something he always did. It had always been one of your favorite things about him. Well his soft hair too, and his plump lips, and his hazel eyes that made you question your existence, and his hugs, and the way he played with strands of your hair when you kissed, and his family, and how he protected you in all situations.

You basically loved everything about him.

-

"That is the cutest thing ever!", Rydel squeeled when you told her. You smiled at her, playing with your ring.

"I know. Your brother is such a hopeless romantic", you said dreamily. You felt how two strong arms was wrapped around your waist and how a hot breath tickled your neck.

"Am I?", Ross asked, sending a shiver down your spine.

"Aw oh my god. You guys are literally the cutest couple", Rydel cooed. You let out a soft laugh.

"You know that I love you, right?", Ross said before spinning you around and pressing his lips against yours.

"Right"

I really hope you liked this one, Ellie. Gosh Ross is so adorable it's not even okay.