Ryland imagine for Mikayla

The tears ran down your face. You had just been dumped by your prom date. You sat outside the school, crying. Suddenly, someone sat down beside you.

"Go away...", you mumbled. The person lifted up your chin. It was your best friend, Ryland.

"Do you want to dance?", he asked. You wiped off the tears and nodded. He puts on one of R5's songs, Here Comes Forever.

He took your hand and you started to dance to the music. Your worst prom had turned into your best.

You and Ryland had been together for ten years now. He asked you to put on a fancy dress and come to your favorite beach. When you arrive, a path of lights leads you to a table set up with flowers and stuff. Someone wrapps his arms around your waist. That someone is Ryland. He walks over so he's standing in front of you. He gets down on one knee.

"I know that you don't like long speechs so i'll make this short", he says. "I love you, Mikayla, and I always will. I will protect and defend you forever. Without you i'm a lost boy. Will you marry me?"

You nods as you throw yourself in his arms.

You then notice the stage on a rock. R5 is standing at it, smiling. They begin to play Here Comes Forever.

-

Aw Ry is such a cutie.

Hope you liked it♥