A stranger

He went back home to his wife and left me with his baby getting shape inside me.
I was laying in bed thinking about what I did. I need this baby to survive I'm not just a crazy girl who would some else's life, there was a time when I was a nice teenage girl in love with an awful boyfriend.
I tried and tried, I did everything for him but every time he disappointed me every time he broke my heart. So I swear to myself that I will never love someone. Love is a dead word in my vocabulary
Instead, I use people. I took their money their life and their love maybe it's an act of sad revenge but that's the only way I can feed my dark soul.
When I look at Tom the way he touches her the way he talks to her and the way he kisses her I know that he is in love with her but love is not forever. She has yto learn that.
Once there is someone better than you, it's done
I wish I could tell them about my ex-boyfriend the jerk who turned my dreams and hopes into ashes.
He had a rich dad. So I went to his home and I slept with his dad. When he was inside me I enjoyed every inch of him. You know you tell yourself you're a good person but let me tell you the truth. You're not anybody can be dark. It's like there is a wall and when people hurt you the walk breaks and your dark part shows itself.
I should have known this before people can hurt me.
My heart is broken and now I am a stranger to myself