A baby

I looked at all the pregnancy tests I got and they were all telling me the same thing: positive, in other words: pregnant!
I wasn't sure about telling Tom but I wanted to see that happy look on his face now that all he wanted was a baby and there it was, living inside me! So I take a picture and send it to him! Easy peasy
He didn't answer back so I decided to take a nap and forget about all this madness a little bit.

I looked at all the pregnancy tests I got and they were all telling me the same thing: positive, in other words: pregnant! I wasn't sure about telling Tom but I wanted to see that happy look on his face now that all he wanted was a baby and there ...

Pov: Tom
The doctor was talking shit like he always does I can't say I wasn't bored but I mean it was pointless he was saying the same thing over and over again so I opened my phone and saw Hannah sent a photo I thought maybe it's a sexy nude or something she is going to tease me with it but it was a pregnancy test and it was positive. For a second It made me happy that I finally got what I wanted but then I looked at my wife talking to the doctor disparity about having our own child and it made me sad so I just sat there and thought: what am I gonna do now?
This was my child, the child I always wanted but this girl! She was beautiful and sometimes kind to me but she is crazy! She made herself pregnant she forced me into this but then something said in my head: isn't that what you always wanted? Having A beautiful wife and your child waiting for you at home reading bedtime stories for the little baby that would hold your pinky while sucking a pacifier. I didn't say anything on our way back home but I needed to talk to Hannah because whether she is crazy or not this was my child, I mean I've never seen her with another man and she is always around so I was just hoping maybe this is just another one of her pranks. I dropped my wife at home and told her I'm going for a walk. I lied! Again!
Pov: Hannah
I was sleeping on my bed when I heard the doorbell, I wrapped myself in my blanket and went to open the door. It was Tom
+Tom! Did you get the photo?
- I did
+ I'm pregnant!
- I know baby, I know
He hugged me and kissed my head. That was the sweetest thing he's ever done to me