Do Your Best Guardian!

Start from the beginning

"Is this really the best idea?" Kaminari asked. 

"We've only known each other a couple of days, who will we know who to trust?" Tsuyu asked.

"Yeah, everyone will just vote for themselves." Kirishima said.

"That's what makes this vote work so well. True we've only known each other for a few days, so if someone get more than their one vote that would mean they were able to prove themselves in that short frame of time." Izuku said as he continued working on his hand cannon. 'Fuck, I may have just sabotaged myself by sounding professional here.' Izuku thought as he started cleaning the barrel of the gun.

"Do whatever you want, just decide before my nap is over." Aizawa said as he laid down in his sleeping bag and fell asleep. Iida nodded as he went up to the blackboard and started to write down the names of everyone in the class. 

"Alright then, get a small piece of paper and write the name of whoever you think is most suited. Then I will tally up the results on the board here." Iida said as Izuku started writing the running boys name on his paper.

'He's shown great leadership in class today, I feel he's got this in the bag.' Izuku thought as he put his paper up on Aizawa's desk and went back to cleaning his gun. Time passed until Iida called the class back to attention.

"Ok, for our class representative we have Midoriya, and for assistant rep Yaoyorozu." Iida announced as Izuku got up and walked to the front of the class. 

"Alright whatever, if you want a gunslinger like me to lead ya, then I guess I should take this with a hint of seriousness." Izuku said as he stood up in front of the class.

"Yeah, I could get behind Midoriya, he's already shown how manly he his in the tests. And Yaoyorozu as well will certainly keep us on track." Kirishima said as the whole class except a certain few agreed.

'What a pain, and here I was gonna skip school a bit here or there to go explore.' Izuku thought as Aizawa started to dismiss the class for lunch. 'Whatever, may as well go get some food. 

_____

Sitting in the lunch room with Iida and Uraraka, Izuku started to eat a bowl of ramen as Iida and Uraraka started to talk about something. He had the Ace of Spades set next to him, most of it reassembled. "So, thoughts on me being class representative?" Izuku asked as the others conversation had reached an end.

"Well your courage and quick thinking under stress will make you a fine leader. Plus your strength that you have demonstrated thus far. Those are the reasons I voted for you at least." Iida said as he continued to eat his meal. 

"Didn't you want to be the representative though Iida, you at least look the part with the glasses and all." Uraraka asked.

"Wanting a job and being suited for it are quite different things. Observing the Iida family's hero agency has taught me that much." Iida said as he took another bite of he food.  

"Agency? As in hero right, Ingenium if I'm not mistaken?" Izuku asked as he drank some of the extra broth in his bowl.

"Yes, you see the Iida's have been pro heroes for generations. It runs in our blood. And yes, the Turbo Hero, Ingenium is my elder brother. Ingenium is an unmatched commander who honors the hero code. As the second oldest Iida son, I strive to be just like him." Iida said, "However, I feel like it is too soon for me to be in a leadership role. You however, Midoriya, you where able to figure out what the judges where looking for in the practical exam."