Elevator Tension.

Josie was in bed,it was late and she listened to the rain as it fell outside her window. She was thinking about the sex she had with Mathis smiling, she enjoyed it and was fiddling with the bow on her satin camisole whispering, "He knows how to make love to me." biting her lip.
She turned looking at the alarm and saw it was 11:15pm,she hugged her pillow sleeping occupied with thoughts of Mathis all night long. Mathis was in the kitchen getting a drink,he sat having a glass of scotch and thought about Josie. He enjoyed the sex loving how wild she was,he was glad she finally let go.
Josie was going to the store, she was in front her mirror brushing her hair tying it into a ponytail and got her bag leaving for the grocery. She was waiting for the elevator and Mathis came out his apartment going to her.
"Hi." she said.
"Hi." Mathis said.
They got in the elevator pressing the ground floor button.
They stood not saying anything, Mathis ran his hand along her leg and Josie blushed smiling. They looked at each other and the tension built until they kissed passionately, Mathis pressed the STOP button stopping the elevator and they kissed wildly.

Josie held him close as he kissed her neck and Mathis raised her skirt pulling her panties down saying,"I love when you wear skirts." he undid his belt and Josie took off his jeans pulling them down saying,"I just want it now." kissing him deeply.
"You're getting it now." Mathis put his cock into her and they had sex.
Josie moaned as Mathis fucked her hard,she raised her leg and Mathis put her legs around his waist fucking her hard pulling down her vest strap kissing her shoulder and neck. They went at it hard and Josie turned holding the wall as Mathis fucked her holding her close.
They kissed having sex until they cummed,they looked at each other smiling kissing passionately then fixed their clothes and continued the elevator ride downstairs. Josie went to the grocery and Mathis went to the bookstore,he looked back at her knowing that what happened in the elevator was merely a warm up. He had more in store for her,much more.