Quiet Life.

Josie was in the living room with a cup of tea working on her column for the journal she worked for,it was a cloudy Sunday and she typed knowing she had to get the article in my 4pm on Monday. Josie was single working for a home interior design journal with dreams to become an established author but she'd been rejected by numerous publications saying she needed more experience.
       She wrote then sent the article in, she looked out the window at the rain as it began to fall feeling bored with her life. She was 24,living alone in a tiny apartment, she didn't like social gatherings very much or dating preferring to spend time by herself convinced that being alone was easier.
    Going to the bathroom, Josie took off her jersey getting in the shower taking a long bath then went to get dressed. She had been living in the apartment for two years and liked the solitude, her Mom sometimes called to check on her but she enjoyed the silence.

Making a sandwich, Josie went to the living room putting on a movie and ate watching it having a glass of lemon iced tea. It was a quiet Sunday, Josie knew tomorrow they needed to see the prints for the next article glad that they'd been printed already.
      In the evening, Josie was in bed reading a book then took her laptop turning it on working on the next few chapters of what she hoped would be her book unable to take another rejection. She really wanted to become an author but the constant rejection was killing her.
       In the morning, Josie was at work talking with her boss about the article she'd sent and reviewing the prints. She went to her desk doing her work and was glad the article was what her boss expected.