Chapter 12: Surprising Fact

Start from the beginning

In this difficult time, my wife, Magdalene, and I ask you to keep praying and supporting our beloved daughter. We need some privacy time at the moment and we hope that you can understand it. Thanks for reading this post.

Stefan & Magdalene Adler.

Seb finally understood why Sam always wore sunglasses. He finally knew why she was so panic when she was separated from her parents in the paddock of Zandvoort circuit. He also finally realized why it should be Stefan who raised his hand and gave the mic to her when she wanted to ask him on the Meet and Greet event.

"I can't believe it, Antti, I really can't believe it," those were the first words that came from Seb as he was so speechless to find out about it.

"Me too, Seb." Antti had no words as well. His hand even trembled a little while holding his phone. "So, Samantha is blind."

"Yeah, and she has also lost her husband," Seb mumbled.

With the fact that Samantha was single, Seb knew that he had a chance to get closer to her. But still, it was too hurtful that he had the chance because she had lost the half of her life, someone that had poured her with love and affection.

"What do you want me to do next, Seb?"

"I... I don't know. I need time to think."

Seb still had to absorb what he had just found out about her. He massaged his forehead with his fingers as it was too much on his head.

"I have an idea, Seb," Antti said after thinking for a moment.

Seb glanced at him. "What is that?"

"I recognize that most of my followers are your fans. They often view my insta story and I think that you know what that is. Maybe I will ask if there's someone who knows about Samantha, so they can reach me out through direct message."

Although Seb never had an interest on social media, but he understood what insta story and direct message were. "If you want to help me with doing so, then please."

"I will immediately tell you if someone responds to that."

"Thank you so much, Antti, for your help," Seb thanked him.

"I know that you are so curious about her, Seb. I'm happy to help."

Without waiting for too long, Antti started typing on insta story. He was thinking for a moment to arrange the correct words that he was going to use.

Asking for help!

If you know or are a friend of Samantha Adler/Samantha Zimmermann (@samadler_z), please contact me on DM. Thanks in advance.

"Done!" Antti said right after he created it.

"Thanks again, Antti," Seb patted his shoulder.

"No problem, Seb. By the way, are you ready to continue?"

"Yeah, sure."

They put their towels and started again their training with the different equipment. It was surely a shocking fact for Seb. He hoped that someone could help and respond it as soon as possible.

---

In the night, after they had dinner, Antti was back to his room. As Seb was waiting if there was a person who responded to Antti's insta story, Seb forced him to stay awake for at least two to three more hours.

Antti sat on his bed and took his phone that was put on the nightstand. He tapped the Instagram icon. When he checked, he noticed that there was a new request from someone who wanted to send him a message. He quickly opened it.

tasha_sv5
Hi, Antti! I'm Natasha from Belgium, and I want to respond the story you posted earlier. I know Samantha, or I usually call her Sam. She is one of the nicest people I found on social media. I get to know her since 3 years ago because both of us are Seb's fans. Do you want to ask something about her?

It was time to tell Seb. Antti immediately got out of his room and walked to the front of his driver's room. He knocked the door. "Seb?"

"Wait!" Seb walked out of his room after he heard Antti calling him. "Has someone responded you, Antti?"

"Yes."

Then, Seb walked to the living room, and Antti followed him behind. Both of them sat down on the couch. "Please show me."

Antti handed Seb his phone. Seb read it carefully before he gave it back to him. Then, Antti asked, "How should I reply to her?" Seb told him what he should reply to Natasha. Then, he started typing it.

antti.kontsas
Hi, Natasha! Thanks for responding! I want to ask if you probably know where she lives at.

Thankfully, Natasha's account suggested that she was currently online. She immediately replied his message. And Antti quickly opened it again.

tasha_sv5
I know it, she lives in Düsseldorf. I have the address because more than a year ago, before she had a car accident (hope you have seen her latest post here), she sent me a nice gift and I wanted to give her something in return.

antti.kontsas
Yes, I've read the caption of her post. Is that the address of her house with her late husband or her parents' house?

tasha_sv5
I have the address of her parents' house, because when I wanted to send her the gift, she said that she was staying there for a week. And besides, she once told me that her father is a big fan of Ferrari. So, I decided to give something for him too.

"She has the address of Stefan's house," Antti told Seb.

"Please ask her to give it to you."

Antti typed again on his direct message with Natasha. She finally gave him the address of Stefan and Magda's house and he quickly saved it on the Notes. Antti didn't forget to say thanks to Natasha for her help and asked her to keep that as a secret.

"I've saved it, Seb."

Seb nodded. "That's good. At least we have an address although I don't know where Sam lives at. I mean, since she is blind, I don't know if her parents live with her at her house or she goes back to Stefan's house."

"Yeah, I understand, Seb," Antti said.

"Now, it's time for me to think about when I can go back to Düsseldorf. I hope that you can join me, Antti."

"Of course. Whenever you want to go there, I'll be ready, Seb." Then, Antti saw that Natasha texted him again. "Natasha sends me Sam's phone number as well."

"Ah really? For now, the address is more important. But it's okay, just save it. Oh, you can also ask Natasha to send you her address. I'm gonna tell Britta tomorrow to send her some of my autograph cards as a form of my gratitude to her for helping me."

"I'll do it now."

Seb was beyond grateful that he had a Press Officer and a trainer who could also be best friends to him. Britta and Antti were always very supportive and they would always help him whenever he needed them.