ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Chaeryeong felt very nervous. Ryujin, Yuna and Yeji just arrived after hearing what happened.

Ryujin wanted to blame Angel and her brother so much but Yuna was trying so much to hold her back.

Even though Ryujin isn't that best of friends with Chaeryeong. After all that happened to them, she learned how to care for her.

Chaeryeong was crying nervously and frantically walking back and forth.

Lia was trying to stop her in case she might get an asthma attack.

"This is bullsh*t! I'll go in there!" Yeji exclaimed but Chaeryeong immediately pulled her to stop.

Lia took it as a chance and she and Angel sneaked in the library approaching the boys.

As soon as Soobin saw them, he tapped Taehyun and whispered something.

Taehyun turned to them and his eyes were obviously red.

"Is something wrong?" Yeonjun asked and the two looked at each other.

"Chaeryeong is outside! We should probably let them talk!" Lia said and Taehyun hopped off the table.

The boys patted Taehyun's shoulder and left the library with the girls.

They saw Chaeryeong panicking outside of the library.

"Chae! Don't be afraid of him! He's already regretting what he said to you!" Beomgyu explained and patted her head earning him a glare from Ryujin.

"Go in there! He's waiting!" Yeonjun said and Chaeryeong nodded her head.

She wiped her tears and slowly entered the library.

"Alright! Everyone let's go! We should give them privacy!" Yeonjun said but no one answered.

A few seconds of silence...

all of them raced to the nearest window to watch what will happen to the two.

Chaeryeong looked around but failed to see him.

She cried again until she felt someone hugged her from the back.

"I'm so sorry Chae... I didn't mean to hurt your feelings... I'm so so sorry!" He muttered between his sobs.

Chaeryeong broke into tears again and turned to Taehyun hugging him back.

"Please forgive me... I was just jealous... I'm so sorry!" He muttered again and the brunette shook her head.

"It's not your fault... I was being so inconsiderate... I'm so sorry too Taehyun!" She cried as Taehyun stroke her hair.

"I love you! I love you so much Chae..." he whispered and let his tears flowed down to his cheeks.

"Man! They're so cheesy!" Kai exclaimed and crossed his arms while pouting childishly.

"I was expecting Taehyun will kiss her!" Yeonjun pouted and Yeji smacked his head.

"Oww!!! What was that for!?" Yeonjun exclaimed and Yeji glared at him.

"You're such a flirt all the time! Don't drag those two in your flirty thingy!" Yeji yelled.

"Will you two shut up!? We're so over this!!!" Beomgyu yelled at them.

"No you shut up! Let them fight! That's what they want!" Ryujin yelled at him.

"Why are you yelling at me!? What the hell did I do?" Beomgyu exclaimed as Yeji and Yeonjun continued yelling at each other.

The girls only shook their head in embarassment while Kai and Soobin are having fun watching the two couple yelling at each other.