ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

A few weeks after the incident. Things were back to normal.

The 4th year students of Hanlim are now preparing for their upcoming grand ball before their semestral break.

"Come on Lia! How can you be so stiff!?" Ryujin yelled at the girl.

Yeji and Yeonjun are the ones incharge of teaching them the dance steps.

As First Class students, they were incharge for the opening performance.

"We're wasting time because of you! Why can't you dance properly!!?" Ryujin yelled again.

Beomgyu laughed as he tried covering her mouth. While Lia could only scratch her head in embarassment.

"Don't mind her!" Soobin whispered as he patted her shoulder.

Lia then turned to him with an awkward smile. "It's alright! I'm used to it!" She whispered back.

They continued their practice until the bell rang for their next subject. PE.

The boys and girls went in separate bathrooms to get change.

Kai was the only one who didn't join them. Beomgyu decided to go to their locker room to check if Kai is there.

"Aren't you going to change your clothes?" Yeonjun asked while searching for his clothes in his bag.

"I'll go back to the locker room! I'll just check if Kai is there!" Beomgyu said and left the bathroom.

He went to the locker room and found Kai sitting on a chair. He was staring at nowhere while holding his phone.

 He was staring at nowhere while holding his phone

Beomgyu stood quietly leaning on the red lockers. He watched Kai for the next 5 minutes and he didn't even move an inch.

"Is something wrong?" He asked and Kai immediately turned to him.

He stood up and flashed his bubbly smile. Beomgyu felt furious. He can sense that something is bothering him.

"Let's go! The others are probably waiting for us!" Beomgyu said and Kai nodded his head.

* * *

Chaeryeong was the first one to finish changing into her PE clothes. She went first to the field where she saw Taehyun sitting next to the soccer goal.

She called his name and the boy turned to him.