To Remember Me By

Kagome's mother pulled up to the shrine. "Okay then let's see if we have a speaker." Her mother said getting out of the car. Entering the house she called to Sota. "Sota dear. Do we have a speaker that connects to a cd player you know one of the portable ones?" Opening the closet door pulling down box after box of old items that weren't being used anymore. Shuffling through it she took out a pair of headphones and a few pairs of speakers. Sota came in with another pair of speakers as well. Kagome tries the speakers from the box first but they were broken she took them to the trash can and threw them out. Sota connected the ones he brought down and hit play on the cd player. "Hey there." Kida's voice filled the room drawing everyone's attention to the cd player. "A year ago I met some pretty amazing people. This song is dedicated to My dear friends Kagome, and her family, Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku and their three children, Shippo, Jaken, Rin and of course to Sesshomaru." A soft piano was heard in the background and Kida took a deep breath.
"A year ago?" Kagome questioned.

1000 Words

I know that you're hiding things

using gentle words to shelter me

your words were like a dream

but dreams could never fool me...

Not that easily

I acted so distant then

didn't say good-bye before you left

but I was listening

you fight your battles far from me......

Far too easily

'Save your tears 'Cause I'll come back'

I could hear that you whispered

as you walked through that door

but still I swore to hide that pain

when I turn back the pages

Shouting might've been the answer then

what if I cried my eyes out and begged you not to depart

but now I'm not afraid to say what's in my heart....

'Cause A Thousand words

Called out Through the Ages

They'll Fly to you

Even Though I can see

I Know That Reaching you

Suspended on Silver Wings

Oh A Thousand Words

A Thousand Embraces

Will Cradle You

Making all of Your Weary Days Seem Far Away

They'll Hold you Forever........

Oh A Thousand Words {A Thousand Words}

Have Never been spoken {Oh Yeah}

They'll fly to you

they'll carry you home {carry you home}

Come back into my arms

Suspended on Silver Wings {On Silver Wings}

And A thousand words {oohh}

Called out through the ages {called through the ages}

They'll cradle you {oh yeah}

Making all of your lonely years to only days {only days}

They'll hold you forever.........

Ohhhhhhhhhhh

One Thousand Words...

☆End Song☆

Everyone had a sorrowful look on their faces. Kagome picked up the cd player and headed outside. She walked to the well waved goodbye to her mother, grandpa and little brother and jumped in the well followed by Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. When they got back to the village Sango and Miroku came running up worried. "Kagome we heard you scream then couldnt find you. What happened?" Sango asked. "Its alright. Sesshomaru had a dream almost like a message from Kida and we followed it back to her home where we found this." She held out the cd player for them to see. "If you could gather everyone theres something you should listen too." When everyone was in Kaede's hut Kagome pushed play on the cd player and Kida's message and song replayed for them. Kagome explained to them that Kida did not die at the castle like they all thought and was alive somewhere else.  "She's alive? But where?" Kaede asked bewildered. "We don't know exactly." Kagome said putting her head down. "She said she didnt want us to waste our lives trying to get her back. She had grown old in the message that played." Kagome finished saying before pulling out the metal tin and opening it to replay the hologram. Kaede, Sango, Miroku,  Rin, Jaken and Shippo all gasped seeing Kida in her old age. "I know she doesn't say it but. It sounds like she spent her life trying to get back to us." Miroku said. "Not to us." Sango added looking at Sesshomaru. Kagome picked up the cd player and the metal tin along with the picture of Kida and handed them to Sesshomaru. "Kida enchanted it to play without the necessary things for a reason." Sesshomaru looked down at the items taking the picture and putting it between his kimono and his armor. "Keep the others here." He said turning and walking away. Kagome smiled softly and went to put the items in her hut for safe keeping. Sesshomaru took off flying he needed to see if there was a way to bring her back. He spent months going to every witch, enchantress, wizard, warlock and magical being within Japan. Though his efforts were in vain because they didn't know of a way to bring her back. No locator spell would find her wherever she was. He finally went to the magnolia tree Bokusenō. "Lord Sesshomaru. I've heard rumors of you traveling throughout the land." He greeted Sesshomaru with his humble tone. "Bokusenō. Kida did not perish at Amelia's castle, she was transported somewhere else. Except no one can locate her. What do you know of other lands?" Sesshomaru asked in his usual tone. "Other lands? A locator spell did not find her whereabouts?" Bokusenō asked. "All locator spells have been unsuccessful." Sesshomaru said furrowing his brow. "Then the question may not be what other land, but what other world." Bokusenō said making Sesshomaru's eyes widened. "Other world? How do I retrieve her from another world?" Sesshomaru questioned. "Lord Sesshomaru, If crossing in between worlds was so easy then people would do it often. Unfortunately I do not know of a way to cross between worlds. Your journey has been a long one and I'm afraid that it has been in vain." Bokusenō said sadly. "Very well I will take my leave." Sesshomaru said coldly turning  and walking away from the magnolia tree. Sesshomaru now had to see if anyone knew of world traveling. Flying high above he was deep in thought until a familiar scent hit his nose making him land immediately.