Ch.15: Levi's Days

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Chapter 15: Levi's Days

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Levi seems to be fine. He would wake up every morning at the same time, eat a little bit of white rice, and leave for training. It's been a month and no one dared to ask what had happened between him and Maria. Levi's squad knew that she had left and that although Levi pretended everything was fine ... He is not.

And they could tell by multiple things. On the weekends, Levi used to stay at home. But now he goes out and doesn't come back until the next day, late afternoon. One could only imagine the things he was doing. Second, wasn't trying to sleep anymore. Third, it seems like Levi was going back to his old ways of sleeping with multiple women.

It wasn't like he told everyone about his business but it was more like the women population at the Regiment were starting to spread rumors. Of course, it wasn't everyone. Some women were secretive but still, everyone knew about the Captain's deal. Now, Levi didn't care and just followed the flow.

His squad tried talking to him but it was futile. Levi was quick to shut down any conversation dealing with the brunette, no even wanting to hear her name.

And a month passed.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Hange was done with the situation. She didn't know the details but from what Nicholas told her, Maria was fine. Yes, Nicholas still is part of the Survey Corps and wasn't planning on quitting anytime soon. After a month of putting pressure on him, Nicholas finally told Hange that Maria and he wanted to start again a romantic relationship and that surprised the scientist. One because she couldn't believe it and second because it seems that she was the only one with a brain.

And for that same reason, Hange was on her way to talk to Levi. She looked around everywhere until she finally found him behind the horse's stables. And he wasn't alone, he was talking very intimately with Elise. Extremely close to each other.

"Am I interrupting?" Hange says sarcastically as puts her arms across her chest.

"Yeah but it's alright, I am leaving already since your face ruined the moment," Elise turns back to look at Levi as she winks at him. "I'll see you later."

Levi didn't say anything as he watched Elise walk away. Hange was trying very hard to not punch the beautiful woman right there and then. She waited until she made sure Elise was out of sight and then she walks towards Levi.

"So, you and Elise again?" Hange asks it was starting to get colder as she felt the afternoon wind touch her face. Levi seems uninterested and even bored at the situation.

"That's none of your business," he replies. Hange tried her hardest to understand what he was feeling but was finding it difficult.

"You know she's bad for you," she says. The scientist lets out a sigh as she tried to close the gap between them. But Levi seems to only focus on distancing himself. "I know you are hurting, but this is not healthy for you ... You said so before, you had an unhealthy coping mechanism and that led you to hurt the people around you."

"I don't really care anymore," he says. "So if you don't have anything interesting to say, I'll take my leave."

Hange hated it when he was like this. She had forgotten had stubborn he used to be until Maria came along and changed that aspect about him. He still used to be stubborn back then but at least he was willing to listen.

One Last Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें