Welcome! [Info and Requests!]

Hello friends! Welcome to the Jasmine Dragon!

Here you can request drabbles from the prompt list below! 

I also am offering these on tumblr, so if you feel uncomfortable requesting a certain drabble feel free to head over to my tumblr and request it anonymously! 

newmoonyue.tumblr.com

Added 10/15 ~ Please only request two at one time, any more would be very overwhelming

Form

Name:

Character (can be a ship/or character x reader):

Prompt # (please include the number!):

Any special requests?: 

Please request inline here! -->

Prompts

Special thanks to audreyimpossible and wintersoldier1989 on Tumblr, these prompts are not mine but I have removed a few as they refer to other fandoms/ elements that don't have any relevance in the ATLA or TLOK world!

All prompts are marked with the specific theme (angst, fluff, smut or a mixture of a few). All prompts will be started with a warning so those reading can view at their discretion if there is something that makes them uncomfortable. 

List One! (audreyimpossible)

1. "It wasn't your fault." (angst, fluff)

2. "You love me as if I deserve you." (angst)

3. "This isn't what it looks like." (fluff)

4. "I really wish you'd told me your mother was in town." (fluff)

5. "You don't believe in an afterlife?" (angst/fluff)

6. "I just came to say goodbye." (angst, fluff)

7. "I never say no to a picnic." (fluff)

8. "There's only one bed." (fluff, smut)

9. "You don't remember last night at all, do you?" (fluff)

10. "You're wrong and I'll prove it." (fluff)

11. "A woman's sexuality is a moving target." (angst)

12. "You're a genius with facts, but you're really stupid with people." (fluff)

13. "I made the mistake of thinking 'This can't get weirder.' Sorry." (fluff)

14. "We're in love with the same person. Friendships have been built on less common ground." (fluff, angst)

15. "I didn't know you could dance like that!" (fluff)

16. "I found it in the recycling bin." (fluff)

17. "I know what I want, when I want it. So get over here." (fluff, smut)

18. "This is... exactly what it looks like." (fluff, smut)

19. "There's so much blood." (angst/if not okay with angst it can be written as first time of the month and this is the significant others reaction)