𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒

Start from the beginning

"Oh," Grace said as she nodded, though her smile remained clear on her face, "okay."

"Look, you wanna pay your respects?" Diego stepped forward, turning on his heel to face the group and spreading his arms out. "Go ahead. But at least be honest about the kind of man he was."

Luther's voice was low with rage, "You should stop talking now."

Diego looked back at him, narrowing his eyes before stepping towards him and raising his eyebrows. "You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One."

Luther stared at him. "I am warning you."

Diego continued as he walked closer to the man, "After everything he did to you? He had to ship you a million miles away."

Luther seemed to be growing more exasperated with each word that came out of the other's mouth. "Diego, stop talking."

"That's how much he couldn't stand the sight of you!" Diego spat.

Suddenly, Luther swung his fist at Diego, who ducked just in time. They both grunted as they continued to aim hits and avoid the other's fists, beginning to shift all over the ground.

Five grabbed Valerie's arm, pulling her back as Vanya did the same for Grace.

"Boys, stop this at once!" Pogo shouted, but to no avail.

"Come on, big boy!" Diego screamed, a smirk on his face as he challenged the other man.

Luther made to punch him but the strike was evaded as Diego ducked and gave a blow to Luther's gut. As the large man folded, Diego pounded onto his back, each hit with more fury than the last.

"Stop it!" Vanya shouted.

"Hit him!" Klaus cheered. "Hit him!"

Seeing that the two men weren't going to listen to his request, Pogo heaved a deep sigh and turned around, shaking his head. He headed back towards the building, clearly not caring to see another moment of the battle.

Not noticing this, Luther seized Diego by his jacket's collar and hurled him to the ground.

Quickly, Diego got to his feet, though he lowered his head to dodge a punch that Luther had thrown. He then gave a few kicks to the larger man and was met by a few punches in retaliation.

Luther grabbed ahold of Diego's left hand, grasping it tightly and preventing the blow it was about to yield.

"Get off me!" Diego struggled with his hand, then twisting it before Luther punched Diego's arm, forcing him to release him.

Another few punches were thrown until Diego backed away, now standing in front of Ben's statue as the both of them panted.

"We don't have time for this." Five rolled his eyes, beginning to walk towards the doors they had come through.

Valerie gave him a look as she chided, "Five."

Five let out a long groan before walking back to her.

"Come here, big boy!" Diego challenged with a yell.

Luther then charged towards Diego, but his punch instead hit the statue of Ben, knocking it backwards. The statue's head broke off upon the impact of the grounds, shards flying everywhere.

"Oh. . . ." Klaus winced.

"And there goes Ben's statue." Allison grimaced, pressing her lips together as her gaze turned to the broken statue.

Diego and Luther were now facing each other, about ten feet apart from each other. Diego drew a knife from his pocket, a look of fury painted across his face.