𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

madelyn

I don't get it. I have a closet full of clothes yet I can't find a single thing to wear.

I look behind me to see the pile of clothes that I threw out when I was picking something. A huge pile yet nothing to wear. Nothing.

I question why I'm struggling so much considering that I barely even knew Louis. Why was I trying so hard to impress him, I don't like him so why the conflict.

The hard thing is I didn't get to ask where we were going so how would I know what to wear when I don't even know the setting.

I decide I should just go a simple, a blouse with a pair of jeans and boots. That's not too bad at least I'm taking it easy.

And I found exactly what I was looking for.

A white button up shirt with a pair of denim jeans and my Doc Martens.

Now for accessories

Now for accessories. I learned from my mom that gold accessories always goes best with white cause it pulls the outfit together so that's what I put on.

A gold pendant with gold hoops and few gold rings.

Perfume for the last touch and I'm done.

See well that wasn't bad Mady.

Who am I kidding I'll need to clean this mess up when I get back home.

"MADELYN HURRY UP" my dad screams from downstairs and I just know that means Louis is there waiting as well.

"GIVE ME A FEW SECONDS" I scream back. It's a wonder how my mom didn't throw dad and I out. We always scream at each other yet she doesn't seem to mind.

I faced myself in the mirror as I started to say words of affirmation to myself. I find that when I do this my nerves go away, well at least a little but it helps.

"It'll be fine, just be yourself. You don't even know if it's a date you know it's just two friends meeting up. It's not a big deal Mady you'll be fine" I repeated the last sentence to myself as I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

I heard my dad talking to someone which was certainly not my mom because she left earlier this morning for a shoot in Italy.

"Make sure she's home by 10, no drinking, no parties. You know your boundaries. I don't know if you're taking her out as a friend or you're courting her but keep her safe" My dad scolded to Louis I'm pretty sure.

"Ok Thanks Dad for that great fatherly talk but I'll be fine" I assure and walk towards Louis who looks like he's just pissed his pants.

"I swear to God Partridge if anything happens to—"

"BYE DAD" I cut him off as I push Louis out the door with me before my dad can slice his neck off.

"Sorry about that" I apologize as we walk to his... car.