𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

TW: PANIC ATTACKS

madelyn

I can feel myself tense up in the car with my hands playing with the end of my dress leaving thread to loosen up and hang freely. 

I didn't even realize I was biting my lips until Jaeden pointed it out apparently he's been shaking my knee for about 5 minutes now.

"You need to calm down Madelyn it won't be that bad" Jaeden assures me, his hand finding it's way on top of mine. 

"I know, don't you think I would if I could" my voice is shaking and I don't even feel myself breathing, it was like this before. I used to dance and before I would go on stage I would always feel faint and start hyperventilating a minute before I would go on stage.

I don't even know why I was so scared, it's not like the attention would be on me since I was only the producer's daughter, they would point their cameras to the main characters.

I hear screams and claps and I know we're near, Jaeden squeezes my hand tightly and gives me a small smile, he says that he'll catch up with some of his other friends and meet me in the theater, he wouldn't be going on the red carpet cause he wasn't a part of the movie whatsoever.

I didn't even know that was a thing, I thought that as long as the person you're with has an invite you could automatically go. Maybe he just didn't want to go, I mean he is a known actor especially for the two It movies.

Someone's knocking on my door, I think it's an usher for the premiere, we park behind the red carpet so we could get ready before going on. I retouch my makeup and put the lipstick that I used in my clutch, shaking off the nerves like I used to do. 

I start walking with my parents and I hear the flashes and screams of the cameramen screaming saying words like "Look here" or "Over here". Out of the corner of my eyes I see Millie with who I assume to be Louis?

I honestly don't know cause I kept on telling myself to just not mess up and fall or something. My dad gives me a smile while my mom holds my hand and we head onto the red carpet. I already start hearing the words I heard earlier and just played my nerves off with a smile.

The flash of the cameras was starting to get to me cause all I could see when I turn away are dots either yellow ones or clear ones. I don't know where my parents are if they were behind me or in front, I couldn't see. I don't know if I was walking in a straight line or if I was causing other people to move away from me to give me space. 

All I knew was that I stumbled on a pair of shoes and almost fell until he catched me. I couldn't even tell who it was all I knew was that it was a boy.

"Jaeden?" I ask, trying to open my eyes as the light blinds me. 

"Not really" I hear a british accent and automatically I can tell who it was.

"Louis, shit I'm so sorry. I just couldn't see anything and my eyes started to make me di-"

"It's fine, you didn't cause me any damage" he assured. Louis was holding me so close by the waist I forgot that we were in front of thousands of cameras. I was ready for the criticism I would get if those photos got out, I mean praying that I wouldn't get any.

"Come on let's get you out of here" he suggests and holds me by the waist for support since I couldn't see in front of me. We didn't really say anything on our way to the theater, I mean what could you say.

"Here you go, sit down and I'll get you some water" he puts me down on a chair in front of the theater and adjust his tie before he leaves. I see Millie and Jaeden on a table with Finn? 

I couldn't say they were kind of far but you could tell Jaeden's hair from miles away considering blondes are kinda rare and he is pretty tall.

"Here's some water drink it" Louis hands me a bottle,

I grab the bottle from his hands and immediately chug the water down my throat "Thank you so much" I croak out and enclose the cap , he laughs at me and I send a confused look.

"You're thirsty huh?" he assumes with a sly smile on his face. I don't say anything, it's like my mind just shut off, I can't even think of a word to say.

"I'm Louis by the way, you are?" he holds his hand out for me to shake

"Yeah uhm I know, I'm on set a lot mostly with Millie or in my father's trailer. I've seen you" I answer

"Oh, I didn't know, sorry" he says his eyes looking down

"No worries, I'm Mady, Madelyn Wood" I formally introduce myself and shake his hand.

His mouth forms an "o" shape, "Oh your dads the producer?" I give him a nod and a smile, i just couldn't help but smile"

Still holding my hand he surprisingly brings it up to his mouth, "Well nice to meet you Madelyn"then with a small kiss he brings my hand down. 

I stare at him, dumbfounded with what had just happened. Getting down the chair I pat my dress down. 

"Who did you come here with?" he asks, his hands in his pockets as he taps his foot.

"I came with my friend but he seems to enjoy someone else's company rather than mine" I answer, looking past Louis as I watch Jaeden laugh with his friends. 

A smile forms on his face, it's welcoming. "You can stay with me if you'd like"

"Are you sure?" I ask, I don't want to intrude him or anything like that.

He shrugs, "Why not" 

"Well let's go find a seat then" I say and he gives me his arm to hold.

I'm really glad I did.