From Day 1

HOW IT ALL STARTED

HOW IT ALL STARTED

         As a journalist maybe I'm starting young but I need a place to vent this journey of no one helping the next generation of kids who actually are trying to make it.

          It feels like kids who just fold and believe manipulating older generations who really didn't make anything great happen while they are alive want to keep the future generations at a safe distance of stay back and not allow us to help make changes.

Well I will find out how to make a lot of changes and like this "fake news" pandemic and false social sense of influence online I still can't believe twitter bans real tweets and allows noncredible life harming tweets all day long.

          I actually miss my myspace account where I had a fake profile image, top eight friends,
         Including my man if I wanted to make him feel important, school friends from different schools, I got to make up super dramatic stories out of my day and add a music single to set the tone, hit enter and become more popular.

Now myspace deleted all of our old accounts, I only have printed off messages from my man, nothing will ever be the same. In society life goes on no matter if we don't want to go on. So I guess this is my new myspace, but with no top eight. No man to entice, no friends to gain, no music to add and getting my daily theraputic release.

I wouldn't want to meet a person online anyway anymore not with how everything changes from teen to adult. Ahhh- I just choked on a pepperoncini and need to chug all my water and totally go to bed to fix my windshield first thing on a Monday.

Just a note to the fellow journalists or should I say writers who don't admit their writers before I hit snooze. Writers, screenwriters or journalists yet, you are writers, screenwriters, journalists way before you get your first job, or whatever older person impressioned upon you to feel was success and now you can say your title.

That's all control and those older generations are already systemically messing with your psychology. Don't be the writer at seventy years old who finally admits to themselves they actually are a writer because his older generations screwed him up and don't be the female writer who finally writes the truth only to piss off the cult she wanted to fit in with .

Love writing but I need sleep - F