Ch. 7- Bitchy Moods, Jinxes, Cousin Kayla, and Homosexuality

We all sat there awkwardly, when Curly finally spoke up. His voice was slow, like, really slow. "Umm...erm...well...I guess you deserve our names. I'm Harry, that's Liam, that's Zayn, that's Louis, and that's Niall." He pointed at each person while saying their names. Curly is Harry, apparently.

"I already knew who Louis and Niall were," I blurted out. "They were in my closet.

"She slapped me." Niall said, and Liam just looked at him like he was crazy. "What did you just say?"

"Olivia slapped me," Niall repeated. "But I deserved it."

"She's a good slapper too!" Louis exclaimed, all hyper-like.

Zayn looked up from massaging Rhianna's shoulders. How- I don't even wanna know, but damn that girl works fast. But she has Trent... I'M SO CONFUSED.

"You got slapped? That's priceless!" Zayn laughed.

"Shut up, you bloody freaking wanker," Niall growled at him.

"Niall, stop being bitchy. Zayn, I agree with Niall. Shut up, you bloody freaking wanker." Harry said. "Now, I think we deserve to know what the names of these lovely ladies right here." He looked right at Kaitlyn.

Holy poo that came from a flipping rhinoceros. He was flirting with Kate.

Louis and I mimed puking while Kate flirted back. "Oh, I'm Kaitlyn," she said, somewhat seductively to Harry. "And that bitch with Zayn is Rhianna, and the bitch who slapped Niall is Olivia."

"HEY! WE'RE NOT BITCHES, YOU BITCH!" Rhianna and I screamed at her simultaneously. "Jinx! Double jinx! Triple jinx! Quadruple jinx!"

While Rhianna stumbled for the next number-thing, I said smartly, "Quintuple jinx! Ha! You can't talk until I say so, bitch!"

Rhianna pouted and opened her mouth to speak, but then I punched her in they arm. "No talking!" I scolded. She flicked me, and then I flicked her back. Pretty soon, it turned into an all-out pinch-kick-flick war. I won, since I'm younger and smaller. MIDGETS FOR THE WIN!

I think everyone thought I was crazy, especially when I started singing "We Are The Champions" when I won. But I'm special...so they can go shit bricks for all I care.

There was a knock on the door, and I got up to answer it. When I did, there was someone I didn't expect. Well, I kind of should've, because they seem to pop up everywhere.

"Kayla?" I said in shock.

She looked at me, grinning, with familiar brown eyes. "Who else would it be, dumbass?"

I glomped her with a giant hug. "Kay-bear! Wait...how in the name of muffins did you find me?"

Kayla sent a mischievous smirk my way. "Six words, bebz. Tracking device installed in your phone."

I face palmed. I should've known that, since every time she was about to come over, my phone would vibrate for no apparent reason. Day-umm...

I dragged her inside, her suitcases trailing behind her into the living room. "Guys, girls, this is Kayla. Be nice to her, or I rip your heads off. Okay, carry on." I said.

Liam was basically drooling at Kay-bear. Kayla was staring at him, too. That's gross, but I have to say this- D'AWWW...

Liam then started to mutter to himself, "You are in a relationship...you are in a relationship... Okay, you are going to shut up now."

Everybody stared at him. Was he crazy? I'm going to break the the silence... "I'M AN OREO!" I screamed.

It worked. Everyone stared at me instead of Liam. Whoo! Now he can get it on with Kay-bear. But that's a little gross... I really don't give a crap right now.