Ch. 6- Closet Fun and Truth Misconceptions

•{Niall's POV}•

Crappity crap crap crap. This is not good. Louis's blue eyes were wide. He looked at me and started screaming like the girl that had just opened the closet. I just sat there and stared at the girl.

She wasn't gorgeous, wasn't ugly. Black, thick glasses were perched on her freckled nose, with emerald green eyes glinting behind them. The girl wasn't very tall, either, maybe only around 5'2 or 5'3. She was curvy, too, and wasn't anorexic skinny like some girls, but just...curvy. Her face looked slightly memorable, like a face you could remember but not give a name to. Dark hair framed around her face like a brown, wavy picture frame.

She was pretty.

She was wearing green skinny jeans with a white sweater with an orange tank top underneath. My home colors... There was a big brown stain marring the white of the sweater, like a coffee stain. As I looked at her, I realized I was checking her out, and my face burned.

I'm so glad I'm in a closet where no one can see my blush.

Shit- she can.

The girl was still screaming along with Louis as I got up. I walked over to her and covered her mouth with my hand until she stopped screaming. Louis stopped screaming too as two other girls burst in.

Great...

The girl licked my hand, and I yanked my hand away, wiping it on my pants. I stared at her. "Really?" I asked her. "You lick my hand?"

She shrugged. "You put your hand near my mouth. You were in my fridging closet. "

"Fridging?"

"It's my version of freaking. Problem?"

I shook my head 'no'. I think I'm worried for her mental health. It doesn't seem to be the greatest...

She poked me. "Hey, you alright? You kinda zoned off, like a deranged chicken..." She trailed off.

Yep, she's crazy. Absolutely bonkers.

Her friends were staring at me too, when the ginger-ish one piped up. "If you don't mind me asking, who the hell are you?"

Louis chose this awkward time to come out of the closet.

That makes him sound gay.

But he's not...

I'M SO CONFUSED.

The other friend slapped my face. "Hello? Anybody home? Are you or your friend gonna answer us?"

Louis cut in while I was rubbing my (now red) cheek. "I am the super awesome Louis, 'The Tommo', Tomlinson! And this cute little guy-" He chose that time to pinch my cheeks. "-is the Irish leprechaun Niall Horan! Oh, and did you check the other closets? Our friends should be in there. "

The first friend squeaked, "Our closets?!"

They both ran off, leaving the pretty girl smirking at me. I looked back at her. "What?"

"I never told you my name. It's Olivia Buckles. Nice to-"

I started cracking up at her last name. Olivia frowned at me. "Why are you laughing?"

"Your last name!" By this time I was gasping for air.

"So what?"

"Who has a-a last name t-that's Buckles?!"

Olivia came closer to me and slapped my cheek. Oww...what is with it with people slapping me today?! "Did I make fun of your name? No. Horan sounds like whore, and I could have said that. But I didn't! Just because my last name is Buckles doesn't mean you have to make fun of it, asshole!" She snapped.