Ch. 5- Job Huntin' and OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU IN MY CLOSET?!

When I woke up the next morning, Rhianna and Kaitlyn were crowded around me with a bucket filled with water in their hands. They froze once they saw I was awake. I stared at them. "May I ask what the hell you were planning to do?"

Rhianna made a little meep sound. "We weren't doing anything..."

I snorted. "Really? Then why did you have a bucket of ice water in your hands? Kate? Rhianna? Why?"

"Well, Adam and us wanted you to get up so you can have breakfast and so you can look for a job after. " Kate answered. Oh...well that kinda explained it. But I was still confused. "Then why did you have water? You could have just woken me up by shaking me..."

"We tried that! Rhianna even slapped you, but you still didn't wake up. "

Ouch...maybe that's why my face stung like a bitch when I woke up.

"Okay, I'll get up. Get out. " I said. They nodded and walked out, shutting the door behind them. I sighed and walked to my suitcase. I grabbed a pair of green skinny jeans and a plain cream off-the-shoulder sweater with an orange tank underneath. I should really put all my stuff away... I'll do it later, when I'm less lazy.

Walking into the bathroom, I stripped and got into the shower, y'know, doing my thing called washing. I sang too, and you can only be two things in the shower- an opera queen or a rock star. Obviously I was a rock star.

Turning the water off after I was done, I hopped out and wrapped a towel around myself. Drying off and blow drying my hair, I got dressed and threw on a pair of white Converse. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen right as Adam was laying pancakes on the table. "Yes! Pancakes!" I cheered.

I was about to sit down when I saw the fridge. It. Was. Freaking. HUGE.

My mouth dropped open, and I slowly walked towards it. I reached out a hand and touched the cold metal, and I hugged it. "I love you, fridge!" I yelled.

Kaitlyn, Adam and Rhianna stared at me. It was like they didn't know I was retarded. I ignored their stares and say down in my designated seat, scarfing down the chocolate chip pancakes Adam gave me.

Finally, they stopped staring at me, and I cleaned around my mouth with a napkin. "Where are we going to look for jobs?" I asked. "We're just going to walk around London to see." Kate replied.

I nodded. "Well, I'm going to go right away since I'm all ready. I have my phone with me, and it has a tracking device and GPS installed, so you can look for me if I get lost, Rhianna. "

Running upstairs, I got a cream colored coat and put it on, then grabbed my phone and wallet, shoving them inside my pockets. I went back downstairs and walked out the door. There was a faint screaming noise in the background, but I paid no attention. I was on a mission. A mission that was impossible- get a job.

•{live while we're young}•

•{Niall's POV}•

The lads and I have been running for miles, and the fans haven't let up chasing us. I'm getting tired of this.

"BACK, YOU SHOWER OF CUNTS!" I screamed at the fans, but I don't think they heard me over their own screaming. One of the girls closest to us screamed, "HARREH! GIVE MEH YOUR GRAVEH!"

I uttered a half-choke, half-laugh at Harry's disgusted face. "Harry doesn't want to give the girl his gravy?" I shouted to Harry. "Hell no!" He yelled back.

Louis suddenly veered off in a different direction, and being the idiots we all are, we followed him. The fans charged on, not realizing we went in a different direction. Ha! Wait...isn't there only one direction? (A/N: See what I did there?)

Turns out Louis led us to a house, and he jumped through the open window.

Liam cussed under his breath, and jumped through the window after him. "Little fire trucker!" I heard him say. The rest of us hopped in one at a time. Whoa...this house was nice.

I didn't have time to look as Zayn pushed me up the glass stairs and into a random room.

This room was nice too... There was a nice blue duvet on the bed, and I was walking by the closet when it flew open and I was pulled inside. I made a weird yelp noise as a hand attached itself onto my mouth. I was pulled further into the closet as I saw Louis' arm with the hand. "Shhh!" He whispered. "For the love of carrots, shut up! Or I'll have to send Kevin on you!"

I nodded; I really didn't want Kevin set on me.

We sat there, waiting for the rampaging fans to stop their chase, or for someone to find us.

Whichever came first.

•{live while we're young}•

•{Olivia's POV}•

I stomped inside the house angrily. Okay, first I couldn't get a job because they said, and I quote, I 'was too retarded to function in a work environment'. I mean, what gives? I know I'm retarded, but I'm not that much! And then on the way home, I get knocked over by a bunch of screaming girls, and they made me spill coffee on my shirt! Damn little butternuggets.

Right after I came inside, Rhianna an Kate came in behind me. I didn't talk to them, but instead I ran to my room, slamming the door behind me.

Stomping to my closet, I opened it looking for a new shirt, but when I opened it there was two pairs of eyes staring back at me.

I screamed.