Take 6 (When A Villain Attacks)

On the other hand, the governor was reading a newspaper in his office. His eyes widened when he saw Rency with a WOMAN in one of the sections of the newspaper- It’s Tina. He immediately dials to his phone.

“Hello Mr. Lex! Where are you now?” the governor begins to speak to the other line.

“Oh hi, Sir. I’m having a transaction here with the press. Is there anything wrong, sir?”, Mr. Lex, Rency’s manager, responded in a terrifying voice.

“Wrong? Of course there’s something wrong, idiot! Why do you think I called you then?! Tell me, why is Trisha still alive?!”, angrily shouted the governor.

“What?! That’s impossible! Believe me, sir. My men did what you asked us to do years ago. I don’t know why this happened. I’m sure Trisha is already dead! I was even there when she was buried.” Mr. Lex assured the governor in an apprehensive tone.

“If she’s dead, why can I see her in the newspaper then? Are you telling me that I’m also an idiot who’s making this up?! If you really did kill her, I want you to dig her dead body out of the graveyard and run some tests! Make sure that the dead body is really hers or else… I’ll make sure it will become yours next time!”

The governor smashed the phone abruptly. On the other line, Mr. Lex’s hand felt soggy. He looked pale and he was sweating while breathing so fast.