Fluke: what are you doing here?! ... Did you come to tell me something else to get me away from p'ohm ?!

P'new sad to see the pain in Fluke's eyes.

P'new: no ... not quite ... Fluke angry.

Fluke: go away .... Don't worry, I won't get close to p'ohm ... He and I don't have anything to do with each other anymore, you can be happy with that ... Now you can now celebrate ... You got what you wanted, separate me from p'ohm .... Congratulations on that ... Now go away, and let me suffer in peace ...

P'new sad sorry for what he did, he knew that Fluke got sick after that call, blaming himself for what he did, p'new kneeled said sorry.

P'new: please forgive me ... I was just thinking about p'ohm's future ... But I ended up hurting you so much for that .... I know you guys love each other very much .. N'ohm will never be happy with Namtan, because he loves you, I saw it in his eyes ... I swear I didn't want to interfere in your relationship with N'ohm anymore ... But Ohm's parents talked to Namtan's parents, I arrived in the middle of the conversation, and I was surprised ... I didn't think they would do this, I tried to convince them not to hold this wedding but Ohm's mom wants to see Ohm married, before she dies, she thinks that at any moment she will have a heart attack that could someday kill her .. I had no choice but to say those words to you ... I swear I didn't want to ... I was just thinking about the mother's health of N'ohm .... Please forgive me.

Fluke heard everything sad, angry but understood the situation of p'new.

Fluke: you don't have to apologize to me ... Your reasons are understandable, so I have nothing to forgive you ... But please leave me alone ... I'm suffering too much, I love p'ohm very much. .. And he ... He is getting married tomorrow ... The man I love so much is getting married tomorrow ...

Crying Fluke could not bear to keep the pain and sadness he was trying at all costs not to show to anyone, he also knelt on the floor and clasped his hands on the floor in front of his house, p'new sad seeing the pain and Fluke's tears touched Fluke's shoulder.

P'new: I really apologize ... Please don't cry ... Everything will be fine ... You will be fine ..

Fluke hugged p'new, squeezed his hands behind p'new's back, tightened his shirt, and kept crying, the pain the sadness the way the love of his life is being taken from him did not allow Fluke stop crying it was a lot of pain he was feeling.

After a while Fluke stopped hugging p'new, got up without looking at p'new, touched the door and looked at p'new with a sad look and with tears in his eyes, p'new said.

P'new: are you going to the wedding tomorrow? ...

Fluke sad.

Fluke: I don't know ... I'll think if I will ... I don't know if I will ... I don't know if I'll be able to see him marry someone else ...

P'new: please go ... Let N'ohm see that you are fine, and that you will be fine ... Don't let him be worried about you ...

Fluke: I'll think ... Sorry, but now I want to be alone ...

P'new: humnn ... Alright ... Rest, you need to rest ...

Fluke smiled softly and kindly, opened the door and entered the house, Fluke went into his bedroom, looked around the whole bedroom, sadly moved his body to a seat like a bed, sitting, Fluke shrugged his legs and hugged both legs with both arms, put his head over his arms, with tears streaming out Fluke said.