My Version Of Love

Sorry guys, I am posting the chapters today because tomorrow I will be busy.

Have a good reading, and until next time🤗

Ohm: she is my fiancée ... that my parents arranged for me ...

When Fluke heard that he took a step back he was in shock the impact was so strong that Fluke would almost fall from behind but Namtan that was behind him when he turned to hear Ohm saying to him who it was her, grabbed Fluke by the shoulder and said with a concerned look at Fluke.

Namtan: OH MY God ... are you okay?!..

Ohm shouted loudly when he saw Fluke almost falling his gaze was one of fear and concern, Ohm when he saw Fluke's reaction he stepped forward and wanted to grab Fluke but Namtan was faster than him.

Ohm in the scream.

Ohm: watch out ... my love! ...

When Ohm said these last words, Namtan looked at him when she grabbed Fluke, she looked confused and surprised by what Ohm said. Fluke looked At Ohm and then at Namtan he said touching Namtan's hands that were touching his shoulder.

Fluke: I'm fine ... I got a little dizzy all of a sudden ... I haven't eaten since I left my house ... I'm sorry ...

Namtan looked at Fluke again with a concerned look said.

Namtan: you don't need to apologize .... But I think you should go to the hospital ... This dizziness is not normal! ...

Fluke: no ... no need ... thanks for worrying about me ..

Namtan with a kind smile.

Namtan: how can I not worry about you! ... You are a human being, who could end up getting sick ... And besides, you are so delicate, small, your body is so fragile .. I noticed when I touched in you...

Fluke was surprised by her, for Fluke Namtan is so kind, friendly, and very beautiful, Fluke was a little happy looking at her but at the same time he was having a great pain in his chest, when he saw that this young, beautiful and friendly woman is the bride of the man he loves so much.

Fluke: it seems that everyone can notice that my body is fragile! .. I think I will start practicing physical exercises ...

Namtan smiling at what Fluke just said.

Namtan: ha-ha ... It is because there is no way not to notice, even from a distance, anyone can notice that your body is fragile ..

Ohm was watching Fluke talking normally with Namtan but he was still worried about Fluke, he looked at Namtan and asked her in a cold and angry way he didn't want to see her.

Ohm: N'Namtan what are you doing here? ..

Namtan looked at him and said with a kind smile.

Namtan: p'new your manager told me you were here ... Your parents told me to meet you one of these days ... So I chose this day ... Namtan a little shy and getting a little worried about Ohm's reaction .. Why, didn't you want me to come to see you? ..