Soon It Will Be You

This day ended, and another day arrived, it was already night, Fluke was in his room with just a towel, he had just left the bathroom after a hot shower, Fluke's cell phone rings, he sees the person's name on cell phone, and knew why this person w...

This day ended, and another day arrived, it was already night, Fluke was in his room with just a towel, he had just left the bathroom after a hot shower, Fluke's cell phone rings, he sees the person's name on cell phone, and knew why this person was calling him, pretending a little that he doesn't know anything he answers the call and says without wasting time.

Earth: hello, p'Fluke ...

Fluke: Hello, Earth, how are you on the island? ... and why are you calling me?

Earth: do you know why I'm calling p'... why p' ... Why did you say in p'kao where I was? ... I asked you to keep it a secret .... Why did you tell him P '...

Fluke sighed slightly, and explained on Earth why he had to speak to Kao where he was.

Fluke: I had to say ... P 'Kao was very worried about you ... And he insisted that I speak ...

Earth remaining angry

Earth: but I said that even if he insisted, you wouldn't tell him ...

Fluke: he was crying and showed me that he loves you very much ... I just couldn't ignore his tears ...

Earth tried to speak, but Fluke interrupted him, wanting to make Earth stop being stubborn, and stop suffering.

Earth: but p'Flu .....

Fluke: stop Earth, you have to stop it ... You have to stop running away from p'kao ... But what are you really afraid of? Earth ... Are you afraid of your insecurities or of losing your p'kao? .... You are just being selfish, you are thinking about your feelings and how you will suffer if he leaves you, just because he is straight .. .. You are just apologizing with the word straight, to escape from your real and true feelings ... Just forgive your own heart and stop thinking about things that have not yet happened and will not happen yet .... What proof do you want more, that he loves you ... He knelt in front of me and for everyone who was with me, he cried in front of everyone, he begged with tears ... He practically left here to come to you ... And to one absurd distance, just to be with you ... What more proof do you want? N'Earth ... Stop being selfish and think about your happiness, which is certainly next to p'kao ... Fluke said those words and turned off the phone.

Fluke stroked his hair back and said a little angry but happy.

Fluke: these two really ... one is my son and the other is my son-in-law ... I will want grandchildren, I will definitely want grandchildren ... Fluke pointed his index finger moving his finger ... after this volunteer work that I am doing for them now ... I will definitely want grandchildren.

spent a week.

Fluke was at home with his parents, at the table, Fluke was a little distracted looking at his plate, Fluke's mother looked at him and said.

Mother: my love, what is it? Why are you like that, so thoughtful?

Fluke looked at his mother without wanting to worry, he said.