The Rest House

It was Friday morning and the streets was silent. The cool wind blow  slips through the window and goes to the love birds dream catcher at their terrace that creates a sweet chiming music. She was sound asleep with her head on his chest and her hands on his shoulder. While his right hand on her soft hair and the other on her back. The clingy lover of the brilliant artist Donald Gummer always sleeps peacefully with her husband in their bed at their rest house. He wakes up first and notice her sleeping beloved Meryl all cuddled up on him. He hates the bad weather that night that almost ruined his plan for a surprise on their 7th anniversary. She was afraid of thunder and lightning.

***
She was running from the stares with her coat and hands on her ears. "Don, please stay. Please" says his wife who was holding his shirt like a kid asking for her daddy to stay. He was all set and ready to go to the city for the big surprise but when he looked at her, he saw how scared she was but tries his luck to explain to be able to buy the last things for the surprise. "Honey, i want too, but you know we don't have stocks of food in here for our stay. I'll be very quick. I promise." as he leaned and kissed her on the nose. Just as she was about to kiss goodbye and let go of her hold in his shirt. BOOM! BOOM! and there it is the loud thunder roll followed by the lightning made her jump over and cling to him. Well he was alert enough and was able to catch her ans embrace her tightly. They looked at each other after the silence and burst into laughter with their position. He can't resist her charms and ofcourse she can't afford to leave her in that state. "how can i not refuse my queen." with a kiss on her forhead he then put one of her hand on her chin to look at those beautiful eyes. "i have a plan, let's go to the kitchen make some hot tea and some crackers then have a movie marathon." she kissed him softly on the lips and finally smile and nodded as her response. They walk to the kitchen and watch movie in their bedroom. Cuddling in their bed with his hands hugging her tightly as she was enjoying his warm body. while watching movie." Don?" in her soft voice without looking at her husband. "yes baby." "I miss the kids." Meryl's parents have agreed to Don's secret surprise and offered to watch for the kids while they go to their rest house for the weekend. "I miss them too honey but don't you miss this?" He tightened his hug and kiss her hair and then her neck as she slowly trace his hands back and forth to her back. She kiss him passionately and started to run her fingers under his curly chest and moan to the pleasure of her husband. He starts to go down kissing her neck, her breast and suck it while his left hand massaged her other breast and in his right hand his middle finger slipped on top of her pajamas as he plays her clits above her underwear. Not long enough and they are both maked and starts to get wild she keeps moaning and move her slender body to be pressed against his erection. Don already notice her wife is getting crazy as he goes down his kisses to his thin tummy and down to her core. He took a small pause to look at her beautiful green eyes. "Don, please.. Baby.. Oh God!" she can't handle the pleasure anymore as he started to kiss her being. He started to lick it and shower small kiss all over her until. She's so wet and he loves it more to see her this crazy. She tighten her grip on his curly hair as she widened her spread of her legs to give more way. They are both moaning to the pleasure. He suck her clits and his tongue moving wildly on her core. She scream from her very soul Don's name over and over and Don finally decided to make his way inside her. It was smoking hot that he get inside wildly right deep and pause to enjoy the hot which makes her feel pain and pleasure at the same time that she burried her nails in his back. And then he started to move slowly. "Don, i want it hard please" and so he make his hard pacing of rocking her world hard as she kissed her passionately. They were both close to release as he drive her faster. He could since his back is starting to feel pain with her nails but he didn't mind it. The wild ride is getting deep and hard. "Honey, I'm almost there" he said as his so close. "yes baby! That's it! Hard! Fuck! I'm there.. DOOONNN! ahh!" they both released at same time inside her. And Don collapse in her body as she showered him kisses. "I love you honey" says don who now rolled to his side and grab their blanket to cover their naked body panting for air. "i love you Don G". Don glanced at the window and the storm was still on and he laughed as he look at her. "what's funny baby? Meryl ask as he didn't get why he was laughing."The storm and you." he then kissed her forhead. They both laugh a loud as she realized what just happened down the stairs few minutes ago. "I forgot about the storm coz you were so amazing ". They hug each other warming their naked body. "I love you my queen. Thank you Meryl G." Meryl didn't response she was already sleeping. And so Don decided to watch for her gorgeous sweet queen for awhile until he's sure his soundsleep he got up the bed and made a few phone call from the terrace. After a few calls he picks up their stuff and realized that he have to buy her new red lacy underwear since he destroyed it already when he was playing with her being. He then climb up to bed and cuddle her and sleep.