Two Birds with One Stone - 22

Start from the beginning

Liz: Truth or Dare, Payton

Payton: I don't wanna get up, so Truth.

MJ: Preach, I'm so comfy right now!

Everyone laughed at MJ's random exclamation

Liz: Do you actually like Peter or are you dating him because I like him and you don't really like me??

Suddenly, the whole room was quiet. I turned my head and laughed. "What? Why does everything have to revolve around you, Liz? First off, I don't waste brain space on people, so I don't dislike anyone. I disliked your gold digging and your obsession with my boyfriend! Second, I like Peter way more than you do, honey. Don't test me because I will snatch that cheap ass weave out your head!"

Everyone oohed, which is SO childish, and laughed. Ned was sending MJ and Betty the video he took of our "argument." Liz looked down like she was sad, which no one cares anyway. "Oh! Sorry, I guess I did make it about me. I'll leave him alone now and maybe we can be friends?" IS THAT WHAT SHE GOT OUT OF THIS?!?!  "We'll see."

Peter's POV

Later, Peter is lying on a hammock made out of his webs.

Peter: Hey, suit lady, I kind of feel bad calling you "suit lady," you know? I think I should probably give you a name... like Payton. No, no, no. God, that's... that's weird.

With one hand, Peter swings on a rope that is also made out of his webs, and lets go, dropping to the floor and lying down.

Peter: What about Karen?

Suit Lady: You can call me Karen if you would like.

Peter reads a book hanging upside down. His web is held between his feet and suspending him from the ceiling.

Peter: Hey, Karen, what else can this suit do?

Wings expand from under his arms. Peter gasps in surprise.

Peter: What?

Standing in front of an empty wall, Peter is now wearing his yellow Midtown high school blazer over his suit. The suit is flashing a laser spider man emblem on the wall. Peter is examining the options for his web.

Later, Peter is lying face up on one of the trailers.

Peter: Should I tell Payton that I love her?

Karen: Who is Payton? Is that the girl who helped program me?

Peter: Who is Payton? She's.. heh. She's the best. She's awesome. I think she did help program you, maybe. She, uh, she's just a girl who goes to my school. My girlfriend, really, but it's not official or anything, which I should make it maybe. And, uh... Yeah, I just... I really want to tell her, but it's kind of weird, you know? "Hey, I...I-I love you" 

Karen: What's weird about that?

Peter: What if she doesn't love me? I mean, imagine how disappointed she'd be when she hears that! She could have anyone else!

Karen: Well, if I were her, I wouldn't be disappointed at all.

Peter: Thanks, Karen. It's really nice to have somebody to talk to. Hey, how long we been here anyways?

Karen: Thirty seven minutes.

Peter: What? Thirty seven minutes?

~Time Skip Cuz of Peter's Debby Ryan Smirk~

Karen: It would require radiation to transform it into an explosive state.

Peter finds his phone and tries to call Ned but can't get any reception.

Peter: No, no, no, no, no.

Payton's POV

The sun is rising over Washington D.C. MJ and I spent the night gossiping, eating ice cream, and watching movies. As I'm assuming Ned still has the energy core, unless my presence messed that up, I need to go take it from him. So, I got dressed and left the room.

--

Still at the hotel, I found Ned waiting in his room. Someone knocks on the door, like clockwork, after I arrive. That meant the movie was running as it was supposed to be.

Abe: Ned, Peter, we're gonna be late. Come on, let's go.

Ned: Okay, hold on, hold on.

Ned grabs the energy core and puts it in his bag. We walk out and met MJ, getting on the bus to the decathalon. I suddenly get several vibrations from my right arm. I look at the bracelet and Peter keeps rapidly sending them. The sound is alarming and people turn to look at me, thinking it's a phone call.  MJ and Betty smile knowingly, as I press the button on my bracelet. This immediately stops the vibrations. 

After a few moments, Peter sends three short light flashes, followed by three longer ones and another 3 short. SOS; I learned that from Coulson. According to the movie, he should've escaped by now, so that means he's probably trying to warn us about the bomb. I thought about what I should do with it. Can't dispose of it and I don't know how to defuse it....I quickly come up with an idea. Slowly, I unzipped Ned's bag, which was easy because he was asleep. Grabbing the glowing core, I slipped it into a purse and went back to my seat. Two birds with one stone!

(A/N): Who's bag did you put it in??

Peter's POV

Peter is still trying to override the lock. He yawns, then presses some buttons.

Karen: Initiating trial 247.

The massive warehouse doors groan as they open.

Peter: It worked! It works!

[Peter swings out on his webs through the opening doors. Peter crawls on the ceiling outside, ten drops on the trailer of a departing truck. He lies down as the truck passes an armed guard.

The students are entering the Decathlon venue.

Moderator: Please be sure all cell phones are turned off.

Ned hand his phone in to the security.

Security: Thank you.

Peter is standing on the back of a trailer truck. A ringing tone is heard in the background.

Peter: Karen, you have to get me to Decathlon as fast as possible.

Karen: Sure thing. Just tell me where it is.

Peter: Right across the street from the Washington Monument. Peter holds his phone to his ear twice.

Ned: Hey, it's Ned. Leave a message.

Payton: Sup bitch, you know what to do!

Peter: Guys, call me back! The glowy thing is a bomb!