'Lyla's' Talk Show Episode 2: Sonic The Hedgehog Cast

SPOILER ALERT, if you haven't seen the movie, then please turn back now!

Before you got on with this episode, I just need you guys to know that I am a human in this one, since the cast members are humans and on Earth. So this is how I look like:

Again, I look like this in real life, I have pink dyed hair, light skin, and blue eyes (Make sure to read my 'About Me' book)

Again, I look like this in real life, I have pink dyed hair, light skin, and blue eyes (Make sure to read my 'About Me' book). It's kind of like a face reveal, except different, but if you REALLY WANT to see my face then help me get 1,000 followers!

And this is how my studio looks like on camera, but my studio is really big off camera:

I will be sitting on the desk on the far right, and the guests will be sitting on the couch, which is really big

I will be sitting on the desk on the far right, and the guests will be sitting on the couch, which is really big. I already mentioned who will be in this episode in my last chapter, so go check that out as well. No one commented questions for the Sonic the Hedgehog cast, which makes me kind of sad T-T! So, I decided to just ask questions that people from other interview shows asked them, so I guess their answers I'm putting in this chapter are based off their real answers. I hope you guys enjoy this episode and I will see you in the next episode!

------------

Lyla: *looks at the camera* Hello everyone and welcome to my show: 'Lyla's'!

*shows intro and logo*

Audience: *claps*

Lyla: I started my virtual class, and you know the easiest way to get straight A's is by using a ruler.

Audience: *laughs*

Lyla: And let me tell you a little story. I recently went into a bookstore to buy some books about turtles, for my biology class. Of course, I was wearing a mask.

Audience: *laughs*

Lyla: When I brought the books over to checkout, the shopkeeper asked me: "Hardbacks?" And I replied "Yes." Then she said "And they have little heads, too."

Audience: *laughs even more*

Lyla: I know, right; I was so confused, I meant the hardback books. Now, getting back to the main topic for today's show: Sonic! *looks at the audience*